Author
Posted: 5/19/2010 4:14:54 PM
I was wondering what scope mounts or rings people are using with a fixed A2 style front sight. With some standard rings I get a slight blur on the A2 sights but I want to clear it a little better. If I can dual sight, it would be even better. Im not gonna switch to flip ups yet so please dont suggest at this moment. If you have pics I would appreciate it also.
RedFalconBill
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/19/2010 4:23:38 PM

Originally Posted By salazar44:
I was wondering what scope mounts or rings people are using with a fixed A2 style front sight. With some standard rings I get a slight blur on the A2 sights but I want to clear it a little better. If I can dual sight, it would be even better. Im not gonna switch to flip ups yet so please dont suggest at this moment. If you have pics I would appreciate it also.

I do not find the blurred FSB to be an issue.

Too high a mount, you will lose your cheek weld.
cormorantslayer
Cannon Fodder
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/19/2010 7:26:14 PM
[Last Edit: 5/19/2010 7:26:37 PM by cormorantslayer]
You could try the LT135, the FSB will still be visible in the lower part of the scope.
NRA Lifetime Member

I don't know anyone taking that initiative. We've been busy ridding the world of bolt-guns, one OBR at a time. (hey, that's good sig line material) - Mark Fingar

C.O. SS17
MARSH1
Optics, accessories and more
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/19/2010 7:56:42 PM
[Last Edit: 5/19/2010 7:57:28 PM by MARSH1]
Originally Posted By salazar44:

Have you gone shooting with it. You quickly tune it out.

Contact me at: Marshall@PrimaryArms.com