Link Posted: 10/25/2015 8:03:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 8:05:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 8:06:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:03:21 PM EDT
[#10]
1-4X24 Accupower w/Green Segment 5.56mm reticle in ERA TAC mount-Both purchased from Jason at www.eurooptic.com (Awesome people). Excellent optics & very lightweight.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 8:38:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 1:06:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dmjerrywest44:
<a href="http://s1001.photobucket.com/user/dmjerrywest44/media/sa%201.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af139/dmjerrywest44/sa%201.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1001.photobucket.com/user/dmjerrywest44/media/19826046630_83ef7ff32a_o.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af139/dmjerrywest44/19826046630_83ef7ff32a_o.jpg</a>
View Quote

What is mounted behind the RMO? Never seen a magnifier with a battery and adjustments, is it some type of NVD?
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 11:24:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 11/9/2015 11:25:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 11:47:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By para_frame:

What is mounted behind the RMO? Never seen a magnifier with a battery and adjustments, is it some type of NVD?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
<a href="http://s1001.photobucket.com/user/dmjerrywest44/media/sa%201.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af139/dmjerrywest44/sa%201.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1001.photobucket.com/user/dmjerrywest44/media/19826046630_83ef7ff32a_o.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af139/dmjerrywest44/19826046630_83ef7ff32a_o.jpg</a>

That is a Vortex VMX-3T magnifier.
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 6:02:05 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Wow, that swing out mount looks like a battery housing to me.
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

I've heard they are pretty good magnifiers for the money. Is there any disruption of your FOV using it with the MRO?
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 4:57:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 11/11/2015 5:02:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#22]

I like everything about this setup right here!

I've seen quite a few MRO's mounted further back on the upper.  I know some posts had talked about this being an ideal to reduce the appearance distortion/ghosting/magnification.  What about you Stick? Do you usually run red dots further back or is this instance specific to the MRO? Sorry if you have covered it elsewhere, lots MRO threads.

Pic thread and all.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 1:39:05 PM EDT
[#23]
TA31H-g

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#24]
TA31-CH, TA31G-CH, RM07

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#25]
I am interested in purchasing an ACOG but having trouble deciding whether to buy the TA01 (tritium-illuminated reticle) or the TA31-CH (comes with tritium and fiber optic).
My question is: besides having the fiber optic for the when the tritium depletes in a decade, what is the purpose of having the fiber optic in addition to the tritium? Does the fiber optic do something special that I'm not aware of?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:50:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By jrid1118:
I am interested in purchasing an ACOG but having trouble deciding whether to buy the TA01 (tritium-illuminated reticle) or the TA31-CH (comes with tritium and fiber optic).
My question is: besides having the fiber optic for the when the tritium depletes in a decade, what is the purpose of having the fiber optic in addition to the tritium? Does the fiber optic do something special that I'm not aware of?
Thanks.
View Quote

If you're aiming at a dark target, the dark chevron/crosshair can be hard to see.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 5:13:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Any of you guys bought the Accupoint 1-6x with a mildot reticle, yet? There's surprisingly little in the way of reviews on the new Accupoints.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 11:56:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By jrid1118:
Thanks.
View Quote

It causes the reticle to glow bright in the daylight, instead of just being black.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 12:18:55 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:25:58 PM EDT
[#30]
TA47-2 & RMR08A
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Let's go with my new Accupower 1-4x24 in a Larue SPR Mount

Before krylon...

After krylon...
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 6:42:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 7:55:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 8:51:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Nameless_Hobo:
Any of you guys bought the Accupoint 1-6x with a mildot reticle, yet? There's surprisingly little in the way of reviews on the new Accupoints.
View Quote

I'm considering the MOA-Dot version. I want a 1-6 with capped turrets, 30mm and the only two higher end I'm finding are the VX-6, Trijicon TR25, and Kahles. Not sure if I can swing the extra dough for the Kahles K16i
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 8:58:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By AWDeity:

I'm considering the MOA-Dot version. I want a 1-6 with capped turrets, 30mm and the only two higher end I'm finding are the VX-6, Trijicon TR25, and Kahles. Not sure if I can swing the extra dough for the Kahles K16i
View All Quotes

I'm in more or less the same boat. The size of the illuminated dot on the mildot supposedly leaves something to be desired on the TR25, which is what makes me reluctant to buy one.
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 11:47:12 PM EDT
[#36]
How is that 1-4 did you get any range time with it yet?
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 10:09:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By CandyX:
View Quote

It may be the perfect optic...at least for my purposes on this "do-it-all" gun.

It is a true 1X and very clear once you get the eye piece focused for your eye.  I like the turrets being covered since it is not considered a long range precision optic.  The segmented circle reticle is very fast to acquire and the bdc is a nice feature once you figure out what ranges the lines represent for your setup.
The reticle is plenty bright for me and I've found that during the day, I rarely turn it on.  The circle part of the reticle is big and bold enough to pick up without illumination.  One interesting thing I've found is that in the Larue SPR mount it must sit slightly lower than my Eotech did.  Quite often, I find that I have to make an effort to lower my head just slightly from what I was used to or I get a little shadow in my field of view.  I'm debating about getting the higher Larue mount but for now I will continue to shoot it and see if I can train myself out of it.

As you might can tell, I'm very happy with my decision to go with the trijicon 1-4.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 1:17:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By bjwar10:

It is a true 1X and very clear once you get the eye piece focused for your eye.  I like the turrets being covered since it is not considered a long range precision optic.  The segmented circle reticle is very fast to acquire and the bdc is a nice feature once you figure out what ranges the lines represent for your setup.
The reticle is plenty bright for me and I've found that during the day, I rarely turn it on.  The circle part of the reticle is big and bold enough to pick up without illumination.  One interesting thing I've found is that in the Larue SPR mount it must sit slightly lower than my Eotech did.  Quite often, I find that I have to make an effort to lower my head just slightly from what I was used to or I get a little shadow in my field of view.  I'm debating about getting the higher Larue mount but for now I will continue to shoot it and see if I can train myself out of it.

As you might can tell, I'm very happy with my decision to go with the trijicon 1-4.
View All Quotes

Thanks for the review, I was looking at this scope because I need the eye focus I wanted to get the ACOG but my eyes exceed the age limit design.I think the 1-4 will be more then enough for the platform and the lit reticle at 1X will give me a red dot sight for my older eyes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#39]

Thanks for the review, I was looking at this scope because I need the eye focus I wanted to get the ACOG but my eyes exceed the age limit design.I think the 1-4 will be more then enough for the platform and the lit reticle at 1X will give me a red dot sight for my older eyes.
View All Quotes

FWIW - Years ago I had a TA-11 with the red chevron...this 1-4 is much better for my needs and way more functional.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 2:35:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Maddy21] [#40]

I'm in more or less the same boat. The size of the illuminated dot on the mildot supposedly leaves something to be desired on the TR25, which is what makes me reluctant to buy one.
View All Quotes

The illuminated dot in bright daylight is, in my experience, way to small/dim to be useful. I had high hopes that it would be similar in effectiveness to my razor hd II in size and brightness but it wasn't. I did like pretty much every thing else about it, however I sold it because it didn't meet my needs. Like pretty much everyone else, if the put they horseshoe reticle with BDC similar to what the put in a TA33 or TA11 I would be all over it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 2:49:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tomac] [#41]
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 10:21:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Accupoint 1-4x

BCM 16" Middie with 15" KMR, Spike's Honey Badger Lower
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:31:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Maddy21:

The illuminated dot in bright daylight is, in my experience, way to small/dim to be useful. I had high hopes that it would be similar in effectiveness to my razor hd II in size and brightness but it wasn't. I did like pretty much every thing else about it, however I sold it because it didn't meet my needs. Like pretty much everyone else, if the put they horseshoe reticle with BDC similar to what the put in a TA33 or TA11 I would be all over it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Maddy21:

This was my worry. Trijicon's website says the dot is .6 moa. 2 moa would have been ideal.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:53:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:11:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#46]
" />
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:06:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: QuickReactions] [#47]
I know it's not exactly an AR, but...
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Just got put on.  No fancy picture yet.  VCOG .300blk reticle

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:18:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Vandy58:

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/vandy58/PVS-14/22988BED-7360-4041-A467-E5299677D4CE_zpsqvp51lei.jpg
View Quote

dude your scope is almost the size of your rifle. I like it hah
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:59:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah I wondered what it would look like or feel like but honestly I love th way it looks lol.  Balances abnormally well to boot
Originally Posted By Losd:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Losd:
Originally Posted By Vandy58:

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/vandy58/PVS-14/22988BED-7360-4041-A467-E5299677D4CE_zpsqvp51lei.jpg

Page / 23
TRIJICON picture thread (Page 18 of 23)
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top