Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/9/2009 8:31:27 PM EDT
The front sight will have to be mounted on the gas block. The rear sights will sit as far back as possible on the rail.
Will they be two different heights or will they match up?
Any ideas which set I should go with.....they dont necessarilly have to be a set. Meaning I can get one from YHM and other from Troy.....that really doesnt matter. AS long as they are in line of sight with the other.

What brands do ya'll recommend?
Link Posted: 7/10/2009 1:44:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The front sight will have to be mounted on the gas block. The rear sights will sit as far back as possible on the rail.
Will they be two different heights or will they match up?
Any ideas which set I should go with.....they dont necessarilly have to be a set. Meaning I can get one from YHM and other from Troy.....that really doesnt matter. AS long as they are in line of sight with the other.

What brands do ya'll recommend?

Well i asked the same question a while back before buying my sights and everyone recommended Troy Industries, So i bought a diamondhead Folding BUIS haven't tested it out yet but i can tell you it's durable, and very well crafted, i would recommend getting a set of troys but in the end it's your money your decision, as for lining up if you had a FSB with an F marked on it they should line up no problem but since you have a gas block and your mounting the sight on that I couldn't tell you, odds are they probably will line up but i don't know too much info about that and i wouldn't want to promise you something and have it turn out to be wrong.

-Dep
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top