User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/4/2017 12:40:50 AM EDT
http://www.surplusammo.com/ar-15-magazines/?sort=featured&page=1

I think so.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 1:29:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Those are good for AR15 platform. Sucks though that they dont have the covers for feed lips. Occasionally Brownells has 10 Lancer Mags for $100, shipped (solid color; $120 i think for translucent). I prefer those as they have steel feed lips that do not deform over time. I use the Tavor as my go to rifle and the Gen2 PMAGS  don't work well with it (messes with the bolt hold open and prematurely wears the gun). Same thing with SCAR and other non AR platform. A lot of sales are selling the Gen 2 PMAGS.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 1:53:15 AM EDT
[#2]
That is a good price for GenII Pmags, normally I just stick with D&H or USGI I have been using the USGI mags for a long time now, that is what they used to issue us in the Army.

You might take a look in the magazine section of the forums for a lot more information, just down the page a ways.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 5:42:23 AM EDT
[#3]
JSE Has some Gen 2 Pmags for 7.94
link
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 8:26:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah good price, also check out Troy mags they are priced to stock up on.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 10:24:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Topic Moved
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top