Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2017 4:40:10 PM EDT
I was going through an old box of mags and came across a mag marked Laka Tool & Stamping co. inc on the floorplate.  I googled it up and found very little aside from a lawsuit between laka and the US govt.  I'm scratching my head because in all of my travels besides this one I have never seen this mag variant and can't find much online.  Can anyone help me with value, quality, etc?  I assume it is preban as it has a Black follower, no body markings and the date of the lawsuit.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Bad welds.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bad welds.
View Quote
"Flatness".
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:02:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Are they worth keeping if they work ok?  Any value even though they are bunk?  I don't want to pass it along if its going to fail someone.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#4]
It is rare because I've never seen one. Therefore it is probably worth something.  Waffle mags apparently work like crap (that's why most were destroyed) yet they are the most valuable thing out there.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top