Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/2/2017 7:06:37 AM EDT
I have several MFT Mags. When I load them I notice the No Tilt Follower Actually tils slightly down in the back when loading.

I use a Lula AR 15 loader and it hangs up loading the left side of the mag. The tip of the round stops on the front edge of the Mag

It is not an issue with the loader as it does not hang while loading any other brand or types of mags I have

. I sent MFT an Email a week ago so far no answer, they seem more concerned with Chinese e bay knock of copies of their mags than assisting customer issues

Any ideas Why This is Occurring
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought some of their 10 round mags when I was stationed in California.  Price was right at the time they were selling them for 8 dollars a pop at a local store.  After a while I noticed the feed lips would spread ever so slightly after being loaded for a while and if I bumped the mag even a little on a ledge or something it would pop a round or two out of the mag.  I can't even tell you where they are now.  I think I MAY have one or two laying around still but they aren't getting used for anything.  Went back to a mix of GI and PMAGS after I got back to a free state.

Basically what I'm getting at is I dont' think their mags are that great.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top