Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2017 11:44:26 PM EDT
I bought two 10/20 round stainless steel mags from ASC. Here are the mags I bought them to finish my M16a1 build. The first range trip I went with them, they both had faulty feeding. I originally thought it was due to them being new, so I fully loaded both of them and let them sit for 3 weeks. Then I went to the range and the same problems were happening. I contacted ASC and they told them how I hadn't had these problems with any of my other ASC mags, and they told me that they would be able to send me new ones. They asked for my address and contact information, and I gave it to them. A week goes by and I send a reply asking for an update. No reply. I sent them a new email not a reply, a new email through their website... No reply. I get frustrated and just call it quits and here I am. The last email I've received from them was on May the Second. Today is May the twenty-first three weeks later without a word. I liked their products, but if this is how they help me, I'd rather by from smaller vendors. Now I'm out almost 40 dollars in two broken mags that are now for looks, thanks ASC.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:25:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe you should pick up the phone. Sometimes emails get stopped by filters.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe you should pick up the phone. Sometimes emails get stopped by filters.
View Quote
This..
Surefire has great customer service but if you send emails they largely go unanswered. Pick up the phone and problem is resolved in a few minutes.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top