Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/27/2017 1:09:42 PM EDT
anyone ever use these? its the ones midway sells. just wondering if they are 100% reliable.

thanks.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Good factory mag, expensive probably... D&H mags from PSA are identical and cheap. ASC and pmags are 2 other options. LANCER and imi mags get good reviews too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#2]
mine are all GTG and you cam load longer that a magpul in them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#3]
good to hear. i like my magpul mags but they dont fit end to end very well in my carrier. that fat base plate makes them bind a bit.

thanks for the feedback.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 3:40:39 PM EDT
[#4]
then there are the C products mags AIM sells....
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
mine are all GTG and you cam load longer that a magpul in them.
View Quote
Possibly true but barely. The dpms and d&h have a double fold of aluminum at the front which keeps you pretty close to spec length. Asc are stainless steel and are a single piece metal all the way around and will give you more OAL.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:16:52 PM EDT
[#6]
bought 2 CP's from AIM and they are GTG.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top