Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2017 7:24:39 PM EDT
When in my travels I would pick up mags here and there , I did not need them but did . They are in White backs marked E mag NSN 1005 99 667 5926 are they the same as magpul P mags . I can not find this type any more .
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Emag was made for Europe NATO arms that have a slightly tighter mag well for US M16 style magazines..
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:39:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Here you go:

Magpul Emag

It's designed to fit several foreign 5.56 rifles, but still compatible with ARs.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 5:02:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the reply . I was seeing them for a while and picking them up , they came in white bags . Thanks
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 5:52:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Pmags are great but are not Stanag compliant.. So they developed the Emag that will fit all 5.56 nato rifles.
They are officially issued by the Brits.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I believe E Mag tech morphed into the Gen 3 Pmag (and the Gen 3's own high round feeding), and thus E Mags will no longer be offered b/c the Gen 3 now has the features which made the E Mag special.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe E Mag tech morphed into the Gen 3 Pmag (and the Gen 3's own high round feeding), and thus E Mags will no longer be offered b/c the Gen 3 now has the features which made the E Mag special.
View Quote

That's how I understood it as well.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 8:40:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I just bought 6 NSN marked P mags and should have in about a week . they are the window type ,Black . I did not need them but took 6 any way .
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top