Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2016 11:59:26 PM EDT
http://www.feinsteinproject.org/loes/effortpelosi/effortPelosi.html

Looking to build an extended floorplate for the Magpul 10 rounder, among other magazines, in order to help California shooters limited to sub-capacity magazines.  Using small ABS plastic children's bricks - and screws.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:17:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure if serious.

Why not just buy 10/30 mags?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 4:24:37 PM EDT
[#2]
That's an option.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 1:49:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Were I work part time we did something like this before . A kids Duplo block is surprisingly close to the dimensions you need . Hell a cracker jack box may work .  Got to the toy store and look around . A Pez dispenser will feed 9mm
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:12:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:  Were I work part time we did something like this before . A kids Duplo block is surprisingly close to the dimensions you need . Hell a cracker jack box may work .  Got to the toy store and look around . A Pez dispenser will feed 9mm
View Quote

I was looking @ a Pez dispenser just the other day.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 10:57:23 PM EDT
[#5]
We begin:

Link Posted: 12/22/2016 11:29:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 7:13:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was looking @ a Pez dispenser just the other day.
View Quote

We did a Pez dispenser 9mm mag . Not sure where the pics or the mag ended up.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 2:41:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Thread is kind of a wake up call for me. Still can't believe grandfathering was nullified.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top