Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/24/2016 11:39:27 AM EDT
I have been using these magazines now for a little while. Local Company here out of Idaho Falls Idaho. Most of our gun shops are selling them. They work really well and this is pretty much all I have been using.

http://www.amend2mags.com/
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 1:50:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Have to ask. 6 Posts

You connected with this company?
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#2]
No not connected with the company. I live here in Idaho Falls Idaho.  And they manufacture them here in town.  So I thought I would buy a few and try them out.  I have used these with no issues. I have looked for other threads about these guys and could not find one. So I was guessing they have not gotten there products out to very many states as of yet. But I am sure in time they will.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:26:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Had to Google these things.  The branding on those things is obnoxious
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:49:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Had to Google these things.  The branding on those things is obnoxious
View Quote

Holy shit, that is retarded.

MADE IN THE USA.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 9:10:38 AM EDT
[#5]
love mine, work great.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 12:44:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Have a few, along with most other poly mag types on the market. They work fine, I've had no issues. Cost was good
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 1:02:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a few and they work well. No complaints!
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 1:12:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll stick with clean looking PMAGs.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 2:07:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Nothing wrong with the way the Amend 2 mag looks like. The gun store here in town sells the Amend 2 mag for $9.98 and the Pmag is 15.89. That is a hell of a price difference.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nothing wrong with the way the Amend 2 mag looks like. The gun store here in town sells the Amend 2 mag for $9.98 and the Pmag is 15.89. That is a hell of a price difference.
View Quote

And every other place in the world sells PMAGs for less than the Amend 2 mag.  I'm just not seeing what this brings to the table that would convince me to buy this over a less expensive PMAG.  If they were selling for $7-8 they'd do well with people who buy dozens at a time.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 1:02:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And every other place in the world sells PMAGs for less than the Amend 2 mag.  I'm just not seeing what this brings to the table that would convince me to buy this over a less expensive PMAG.  If they were selling for $7-8 they'd do well with people who buy dozens at a time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every other place in the world sells pmags for under 9.98? Thats crazy talk
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 10:27:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.quanticotactical.com/asp/itemDetail.asp?dispItemNum=2629&type=M&CMN=Magpul&CMNum=36&CMSNum=386&CMSN=PMAG%20Magazines

Link Posted: 11/30/2016 8:19:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top