Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/12/2016 5:01:07 PM EDT
I just bought my first AR. Diamondback db15. I bought some Pmag30's to go with it. They will not lock in unloaded. Is this a common issue? Easy to fix? Or just incompatible?
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 5:23:51 PM EDT
[#1]
They should lock in no matter mt/full. Is this a new factory rifle.? Or is the lower one that somebody assembled?
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I just bought my first AR. Diamondback db15. I bought some Pmag30's to go with it. They will not lock in unloaded. Is this a common issue? Easy to fix? Or just incompatible?
View Quote

I assume you bought from a dealer?

take it back to the dealer and have him show you how to use it.... take your new mags. if he cant get it to work, then tell him to have it fixed.

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 7:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

take it back to the dealer and have him show you how to use it.... take your new mags. if he cant get it to work, then tell him to have it fixed.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Solid.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#4]
It shouldn't matter, but do they lock in LOADED?
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 10:10:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It shouldn't matter, but do they lock in LOADED?
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 8:33:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Problem with the mag catch and not magazine issue IMO.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 8:40:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do this...it sounds like the lower is out of spec.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 2:36:56 PM EDT
[#8]
.....and the OP was never heard from again...
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#9]
First post and were off.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top