Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/5/2016 7:41:30 PM EDT
Got an email yesterday from DSG arms with a really good deal on magpul followers for GI mags. They have 10 packs for $9! Most of the time all I ever see are the 3 packs for $5-7.

https://dsgarms.com/kt-mag111de-10
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 9:57:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Got an email yesterday from DSG arms with a really good deal on magpul followers for GI mags. They have 10 packs for $9! Most of the time all I ever see are the 3 packs for $5-7.

View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 10:04:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 10:10:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Something a little odd....

Magpul doesn't list a "Dark Earth" follower for G.I. magazines and they only list 3 packs.

Magpul Gen III Followers for G.I. mags.

They only list O.D. Green and Yellow.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Magpul doesn't list a "Dark Earth" follower for G.I. magazines and they only list 3 packs.

They do apparently make them though, or did. I bought 10 D&H mags from DSG a month or so ago and those were the same color followers that were in them. All my D&H that came from PSA were the normal green magpul followers. Maybe it was a special deal just for DSG or something?? I'm at work or I'd post pictures of my FDE colored GI followers.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 10:12:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually here's a pic I already had on flickr. If you look close (zoom if you can) at some of my GI mags you can see the FDE followers in them. They're kinda scattered but you can spot them.

Untitled by pajkrubi, on Flickr
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#5]
They're most likely extras, from their assembled mags line.  They buy a million followers, and have them installed in dsg brand gi mags.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 10:17:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 10:19:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I also just noticed if you look at the D&H mags for sale on DSG's website it shows a FDE follower. Maybe it was something just specific to them? I know the baseplate of my D&H mags I got from them are stamped Defense Solutions Group Houston, TX on the floor plate so they are made for them specifically like the PSA ones are for PSA.

https://dsgarms.com/ma-02dsgg10
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I wonder if they are shipped in Magpul packaging? I've purchased a crap load of Magpul Gen III followers and that price is almost too good to be true.
View Quote

Yeah it is but DSG is a pretty reputable company.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They make 'em in bulk for DSG.  Only place you can get FDE Magpul followers.  
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for heads up.  They have good price on M3 magazines without window also.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 4:28:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Has anyone received these yet? How do they look compared to Magpul Gen 3's. Same material? Same shape?
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Has anyone received these yet? How do they look compared to Magpul Gen 3's. Same material? Same shape?
View Quote

I got mine a few days ago, I will look tonight and compare them.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 3:39:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Tomorrow AM, Going to post...

Link Posted: 11/20/2016 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

These look like the same followers that came in my DSG D&H mags I got and when I disassembled one of them they were identical to the green magpul followers from my Palmetto state D&H mags.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 4:21:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Fantastical potato pics.

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top