Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2016 3:54:03 PM EDT
My question is, how reliable are these magazines ?

The rifle I will be using these in is a DPMS GII Recon.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 6:05:39 PM EDT
[#1]
GTG
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 7:27:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Are they better than the ASC abortions?
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you just yanking our chain on C products or do you really not know their history and reputation?   Forget that crap and buy Pmags or DPMS mags.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 9:06:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you just yanking our chain on C products or do you really not know their history and reputation?   Forget that crap and buy Pmags or DPMS mags.
View Quote

Mine are good to go, I bought 40 of them back in 2010 for $9.95 a piece from an online company that has since gone out of business. Sure wish I would have bought more. My only gripe with them is 8 of them only hold 19 rounds. I have 20 of the .308 Pmags and they have been great too.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I first purchased CP when they hit the market the first time, many years back.  Were well made, but fit tight in my LMT magwells. Had to send many back.

You can't go wrong with PMags.  I believe they have well proven themselves in the AR world.  In fact I believe I would trust a PMag over a metal GI mag any day.

I have the same opinion on the PMag Glock mags.

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top