Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2016 8:11:56 PM EDT
Howdy !

Any one know were I might find the old school metal magazine clamps made in isreal for the IDF ?

it was a sheet metal clamp were the bottoms of a standard usgi magazine would slide into the bottom of the clamp and both mags were held in by the friction of the clamp .

Last time I seen one was years ago from sarco I think .

On a side note , if these are not available any more what clamps do you guys recommend ? Yes I know mag clamps are not in favor , but I prefer them for home and.trunk gun use.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:43:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I had totally forgot about these Israeli clamps.  My oldest son brought several back from training at the Mitkan Adam army base in Israel.  He attended the Israeli counter terrorist school, while in the USMCR.  I have not seen them for sale in the US for  years.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 10:55:29 PM EDT
[#2]
IWI?
Have a mag clamp.  Not sure if it is the same...
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 12:06:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 12:27:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
like this?
View Quote

Nope not the one  .
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 4:38:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 11:56:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Similar to THIS ?  
View Quote

Haha I have one of those kicking around my spare parts bin, no idea where it came from, mags fit in super tight and get scratched to hell if you ever take them out.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Similar to THIS ?  
View Quote

Yup that's the one , but for 20 bucks no bueno !

Sarco must be smoking crack if they think that's worth 20 bucks
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top