Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/2/2016 8:45:38 PM EDT
Recently I ordered a bunch of the 20rd 7.62 Pmags and one of the 25rd window 7.62 Pmags.  Something I noticed with the 25rd is that toward the last round or two in the mag, seems to be a very slight delay/hiccup in the feed.  Haven't tried shooting with it though.  

Has anyone experienced feed issues with these?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 10:53:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Which model of the magazine do you have (m118 or lr/sr) and what ammo are you shooting?
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 10:57:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Which model of the magazine do you have (m118 or lr/sr) and what ammo are you shooting?
View Quote

LR/SR and again, no shooting yet just pressing on the follower and loading/unloading the mag.  Unlike my other Pmags this isn't oil slick smooth.  Feels like there are some friction points near the top.  

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 1:30:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Remove mag internals, and lightly buff interior with some fine grit sand paper to smooth it out ?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:41:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I use Eezox instead of sandpaper. light spray, let it dry for a bit, wipe out any excess, and you get a quiet, slick mag. Eezox also does the whole "repel dust and trash" thing really well.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top