Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:46:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Surefire fucked me over on a flashlight about seven years ago. Similar story, all my fault.... blah blah blah

I have been buying and recommending Streamlight ever since. Great customer service and product.

View Quote

Funny thing is I had the exact opposite experience. I had a TLR1 shit the bed while sitting in the safe. I don't even think I had took it to the range yet. Tried multiple battery changes, ect... Called Streamlight and they wanted me to pay shipping to send it in and they didn't give me any sort of warm fuzzy feeling that they were going to take care of it.

When my original E2D tail cap shit the bed, I called surefire and told them the problem and they sent me a new tail cap, said if that didn't fix it to call and they would send me an RMA. I haven't bought a Streamlight since.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Something I wasn't expecting at all today just happened.

I haven't had any contact with Surefire since my last email to them. So out of the blue I get a UPS tracking number from them last week.  I thought it was my defective mag that they were returning.  . Well, today the package arrived and it was a band new 60 rnd mag.  It has $0 for the cost and references my RMA number.  

I am seriously SMH right now.   I am happy but still a little PO'd that they basically called me a liar.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#3]
You should update your original post then
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:11:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Something I wasn't expecting at all today just happened.

I haven't had any contact with Surefire since my last email to them. So out of the blue I get a UPS tracking number from them last week.  I thought it was my defective mag that they were returning.  . Well, today the package arrived and it was a band new 60 rnd mag.  It has $0 for the cost and references my RMA number.  

I am seriously SMH right now.   I am happy but still a little PO'd that they basically called me a liar.
View Quote

Maybe someone at SF saw your thread?

Maybe you should write the asshole SF rep a nice thank you letter for your new mag and see what he says?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:20:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad I went with the Magpul drum instead. Looks like they made it right, but I definitely won't be doing business with Surefire. Always thought their stuff was overpriced anyway.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#6]
That's sucks. I have 2-100 and 3-60 rounders I have never used. Guess they are pretty much staying in my Plano tub in the package. Oh ace spent my money on some dumb shit over the years. Lol

My class 3 dealer also says their suppressors are overpriced and they don't care about the customer. I never bought their lights cause of price. I use a $60 primary arms light that's works for me.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:45:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You should update your original post then
View Quote

Good idea.  Done!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top