Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember just three months ago complaining about people every few days posting in the thread at the top of this sub section about PSA having these again for $6.99 a pop and that it was a deal.  LOL at that being the normal sale price and now to get this lower price you have to buy 20 or more and still pay more than 3 months ago.

If nothing crazy happens in the next 30 to 60 days and people are not going too insane about the Presidential election we will see these either any amount at $7.99 or maybe 20+ at $6.99 again at PSA.

Over the course of 2 months I put back about 80 of these at $6.99 each on top of every other AR mag I already owned.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Their 4th of July sale was $8.99 with free shipping if you bought 10 or more. Based on what's happened in the past, people will get crazy every time a new presidential poll comes out showing the wicked witch of the west ahead. I've noticed the supply of lowers drying up in a lot of places, so here we go again.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Instead of this I went w/DSGArms $9 Gen2 Pmags, ordered 17 for $153 w/free shipping ($150+ for free shipping).
Tomac
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Good prices, get them while you can!
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:05:44 PM EDT
[#5]
If things go bad you'll be grateful for even these prices
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 9:12:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't need them but I bought some....I've lived through the last 8 years...if a dem gets the nod your going to see a run never seen before
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 9:35:07 PM EDT
[#7]
In the panic right after Sandy Hook, a LGS was selling Pmags for $29.95 each, and was selling out as quick as they could stock the racks. This is not what you want to do. I stocked up when PSA had them for $6.99. But, even at $8.99, thats not really that bad, considering  the alternative. IMO, you should go ahead and get them. As they say, buy once cry once.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 10:58:00 PM EDT
[#8]
My credit card is crying
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:17:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Just received my PSA order of 20:  green followers, seem to be well made.  Loaded up a couple at random with 30, functioned flawlessly with IMI.

Only one complaint, and it is very minor:  surface of the mags seems sticky, as though they'd been sprayed with a light coat of maple syrup and it had dried.  Sprayed one with Windex, wiped it off to no effect.  Is this normal for PSA/D&H mags (6/16)?

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just received my PSA order of 20:  green followers, seem to be well made.  Loaded up a couple at random with 30, functioned flawlessly with IMI.

Only one complaint, and it is very minor:  surface of the mags seems sticky, as though they'd been sprayed with a light coat of maple syrup and it had dried.  Sprayed one with Windex, wiped it off to no effect.  Is this normal for PSA/D&H mags (6/16)?

View Quote

I do hope you mean "foliage green Magpul followers"... as according to PSA's site the SKU / UPC 8416 mags (the link in the first post) should have the Magpul followers.
I am currently awaiting delivery of some of these that I bought for $7.99 each. They should land here Tuesday according to UPS tracking info.
I have a bunch of the D&H mags and they have always been good to go.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 7:27:42 PM EDT
[#11]
With web search to compare, that appears to be the case.

You gents are far more knowledgeable than I on mag details, especially followers.  I read often, comment rarely.  In 1999, I traded a Ruger MkII for 100 20-rounders, Simmons and Colt:  never an issue.  Just decided to get some more 30s.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#12]
They should land here Tuesday according to UPS tracking info.
View Quote

Mine too. They sure took their sweet time shipping out. A week.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:53:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:53:50 AM EDT
[#14]
see last post
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top