Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/3/2016 5:43:22 AM EDT
How do you like them unfortunately I missed the boat on these!
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Right now I am looking for a minty original. I ended up locating 20 still in 1960/64 wrap Colt and Armalite marked. so maybe will have some luck with a waffle.Have not  seen anybody selling no dak spud yet. I guess maybe they did not make many?
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I ended up with two amazing mags look just awesome in the SP1.

I use them as my test mags because they have been so reliable in my rifles.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 12:01:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Right now I am looking for a minty original. I ended up locating 20 still in 1960/64 wrap Colt and Armalite marked. so maybe will have some luck with a waffle.Have not  seen anybody selling no dak spud yet. I guess maybe they did not make many?
View Quote

I think they said they made a thousand and it took years to sell them which is why they're not getting too excited about doing another run.

I just sold two to cover the price of an original I picked up.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 1:13:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I ordered and got one for my first SBR. This was back in 2012.

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top