Do these have magpul followers?
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 2:33:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you asking about the D&H mags they sell? If so read the description

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 4:50:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 7:13:34 AM EDT
[#3]
fucking worthless 16ers are already here.

Txl
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought some a few years ago and they had the Magpul followers. The mags themselves I was very disappointed in. The feed lips scratched the heck out of my brass and some of them wouldn't drop free loaded. On a positive note I don't remember them causing malfunctions. Normally I wouldn't recommend buying them but as of now if you need mags their are worse than D&H.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I was asking because I have about 10 of them I bought cheap a long time ago, but have not used them much. I had some feeding issues with a few on one of my SBRs, but I figured the gun was picky about mags or something. Fast forward about a year since I used them last. I tried to use one the other day on a different gun and had a feeding issue with it. These guns have been flawless with pmags and lancers.

It was not the same mag either. I marked the ones that I have had issues with. So far 3 of the 10 have been marked.

I have not heard many issues with these mags. Maybe mine were a bad batch? I was asking about the followers because I was thinking I might be able to make them more reliable if I changed the follower.
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Good mags.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top