Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2016 12:35:42 PM EDT
Found this on sportsman's guide.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/single-lancer-translucent-30-rd-ar-15-m16-magazine?a=506851

It's clearly not the same as the current 30 round Lancer mag.

http://store.lancer-systems.com/product/l5-awm-30rd-trans-clear/magazines

I just don't know if it's an older version as they've changed a few times, but even my oldest Lancers don't look like that.  Does anyone know if that is just some old ones they are clearing out or something thy are trying to pass off as a genuine Lancer?
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#1]
The ones on the Sportman's Guide site, Are the gen 1 lancers mags.

Just goto gunmagwarehouse for some Lancers
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 1:20:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 5:07:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The ones on the Sportman's Guide site, Are the gen 1 lancers mags.

Just goto gunmagwarehouse for some Lancers
View Quote

Okay, I think I still have 2 of the gen 1's but they are opaque and I haven't used them in a while so I will dig one out and I think the opaque vs clear made me think it was a different design.  My gen 1's I ordered were also the "off color" I ordered to save a few bucks to try out what was to me then a "new" mag.  I wish they still had the off color ones for sale cause iirc I paid like 8-9 bucks each for them, and they looked just fine to me.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top