Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/25/2016 1:38:09 PM EDT
What is your opinions? Tried a search and didn't find much but advertisement's.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 1:45:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Hex mags are good to go.  Well made, durable, and work well.  Had a few friends turn to them when Pmags were giving their guns trouble with locking to the rear (they had mediocre guns and short bolt catches, wasn't the pmags fault)
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 3:21:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a couple to try out a while back, work fine in my guns, look pretty cool too.    I can buy new Gen2 pmags cheaper though.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#3]
never had an issue with mine
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:02:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Have worked fine for me so far.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:29:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Used a few this weekend in a RRA, Spikes, and an Anderson lower.

In all they were tight and hard to lock on a closed bolt even though I never loaded more than 5 rounds at a time.

I had the one failure to feed on the first round but the mag may not have been deleted properly.
They fed fine otherwise, I just didn't like how hard they were to lock in.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 9:05:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I've never had a problem and I run them pretty hard. Hexmags are good to go IMO.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top