Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/28/2016 6:31:29 PM EDT
Do d&h still make mags?  I've been trying to find their 10 round flavor with magpul follower but they seem to be sold out almost everywhere for a long time?
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 6:50:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Do d&h still make mags?  I've been trying to find their 10 round flavor with magpul follower but they seem to be sold out almost everywhere for a long time?
View Quote

like these?
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:45:41 PM EDT
[#2]
How about these, I just purchased them a week ago.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR15-Magazines-p/magazines%20dh%20bt30mf%2010pack.htm
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:48:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, just re-read and noticed you said 10 round, not 10 pack!
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I need to find someone to ship them to CT now....
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

did you call Widener's to see if they'd ship 10's to you? if not you can try asking in the tacked mag deals thread to see if there's any dealers who has them and will ship to you
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 12:15:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

did you call Widener's to see if they'd ship 10's to you? if not you can try asking in the tacked mag deals thread to see if there's any dealers who has them and will ship to you
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.  Unfortunately Wiedners has the law in CT wrong.  They think that mags 10 rounds and anything over are illegal.  That's not true.  It's mags over 10 that are illegal to buy in CT now.  I will try to send them the state website with the details.....

Otherwise I will buy from bulk ammo.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 12:42:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How about these, I just purchased them a week ago.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR15-Magazines-p/magazines%20dh%20bt30mf%2010pack.htm
View Quote

I just ordered some myself. Thank you for the link.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 10:46:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Not an answer to your question, but you might take a look at the E-Lander 10-rounders. Their followers are every bit as non-tilt as magpul, and I actually like the white color for quick chamber-checks.

The E-Landers of a few years ago had problems, but their newer ones have been phenomenal in my guns. (At least the 30's, I've not used the 10's)
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 7:03:39 AM EDT
[#10]
The D&H mags from Wideners were on sale for $5.50 ea a few weeks back. Got a few and they seem to be nice mags with the Magpul followers.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:37:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Looks like the d&h 10 round mags are all out of stock again.

I got a bunch from Wiedners but now they are no longer listed on the site.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not an answer to your question, but you might take a look at the E-Lander 10-rounders. Their followers are every bit as non-tilt as magpul, and I actually like the white color for quick chamber-checks.

The E-Landers of a few years ago had problems, but their newer ones have been phenomenal in my guns. (At least the 30's, I've not used the 10's)
View Quote

I wouldn't give them the sweat off of my balls if they were dying of thirst.

ARFCOM Site Staff has LOCKED Mako's (elander SOLE U.S. distributor) Industry Partner web page.

LINK to thread on members being screwed by Mako on defective Elander magazines
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 9:31:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, I posted that before all that junk was so poorly resolved. It's a massive shame; the new E-Lander magazines are great, second only to Okay in my list of preference. But until/unless they re-address the nonsense in that multi-year thread, I'm done buying their stuff too. (At least buying new - if I find a good deal on some secondhand I may take them. I think that highly of them from a functionality and durability standpoint.)

Sad stuff.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top