BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2015 10:29:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:36:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I am pretty sure that MSAR is bankrupt so there is that.

I have two microtech mags. They are functional, but thick, heavy and they are the only AR mags I have that do not drop free. Mine are tan and OD green.

I haven't used them in a carbine course or run them over with a truck. But apparently they do work nicely in my ARs and an acquaintances FN FNC on full auto so do with that what you will.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought one 6 months ago and finally ran it this month in my Colt SP1 RR and it fed fine in FA & SA. Just 55 FMJ reloads through it so far. I didn't think to try it in my buds FNC.
I'm probably gonna grab another one or two when I see 'em for $10 at the fun show.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:22:55 PM EDT
[#3]
They are usually $5-$7 each at CDNN.

Pretty cheap- too cheap when I know there are good mags for only a couple $ more.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:04:39 PM EDT
[#4]
They're good to go... But I think about to go extinct.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 12:36:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Got a couple w/a 6920 from CDNN. They've been fine as range mags but that's all I'll use them for.
Tomac
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I have 6 of them, so far no problems.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top