User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 10:11:26 PM EDT
[#1]
So I dyed one mag yellow tonight. Turned out great. Tried to dye three more grey. Didn't turn out very well
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 12:51:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 11:09:13 PM EDT
[#3]

up
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Dang, I love that "banana clip". Reminds me of a football I got from a Chiquita banana promotion when I was a kid. A big, yellow, rubber football with the blue Chiquita label on it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone tried dying one of the windowed Sand mags yet? DSG has a sale on them, I'm thinking about picking some up to play with dying. I've never bought the first windowed pmag.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 12:12:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

the dye does not effect the windows

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone tried dying one of the windowed Sand mags yet? DSG has a sale on them, I'm thinking about picking some up to play with dying. I've never bought the first windowed pmag.

This, the windows look fine
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 2:54:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 6:11:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyone have a recipe that gets close to Burnt Bronze Cerakote?
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#10]
It does affect the windows if you walk away and do some yard work for 45 minutes while they are still soaking.  Ask me how I know.  Whats worse is that I did it twice.

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd like to make a run of purple Magpul products to match the same color that ALG offers.  Any suggested dye blends?

Thanks
Wes
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Dang you OP!  You just cost me a crap load of money lol.  Midwayusa has 40 sand pmags on sale with free shipping over 150.  I just ordered 13 to dye and give out to friends :)  interesting story is that my one good bud in vietnam always marked his m16 with a chiquita banana sticker.  I am going to do a yellow one like yours and give it to him.  Thanks for the inspiration....also, i will be dying a few mags blue just to piss off the haters!  Flame away lol :)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top