Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/25/2015 9:11:53 AM EDT
I need to decide which I will sell after the Hillary ban
should I use the E Landers or use C products stainless mags. loser gets saved for resale

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 11:01:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a dozen 3rd generation E-landers that work very well. Their were issues with the earlier ones, so it depends how old they are.
My experience with C products is much more limited- they are serviable. YMMV.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a dozen 3rd generation E-landers that work very well. Their were issues with the earlier ones, so it depends how old they are...
View Quote

+1. Earlier E-Landers had some problems and so have a bad reputation with a lot of people. The new E-Landers imo extremely good magazines, but are likely to carry (rightly or wrongly) the same stigma will likely be carried forward to them as well.

C-Products has its own share of bad press among "gun-board-guys" like arfcommers & such, but it's not likely that arfcommers that will be buying magazines after the next ban. It's much more likely to be the typical, average american, and the typical, average american is more likely to be receptive to "normal, gi-style" AR-15 magazines for sale than some 'weird, heavy, imported' thing.

Based on my above market-related assumptions (which may well be completely wrong), I'd say keep the elanders & sell the c-products.

Based on my personal experience with the brands (assuming your elanders are current production), I'd still say keep the elanders & sell the c-products.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I would keep the Elanders myself.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

same
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

same
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

same

+1,
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 12:08:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
I agree with this

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 3:17:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Why not stock up on Okays and Pmags now and sell all the othrr stuff later?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 3:57:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Screw it , I will stack deep the P mags. I just compared a gen 2 P mag to lancer Awm  it feels better.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 6:12:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Screw it , I will stack deep the P mags. I just compared a gen 2 P mag to lancer Awm  it feels better.
View Quote

When the feedlips crack you'll go back to the Lancers
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top