BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/1/2015 1:51:48 PM EDT
Anyone know who makes bushmaster mags?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:22:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I have only one bushmaster magazine, and it was made by C-products (cage code 6m9n8 - even though it's marked "B.F.I." and has the bushmaster snake logo on the floorplate; came with a gun a couple years ago.) I have no idea if they use only C-Products, or if they buy from various mfr's.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have only one bushmaster magazine, and it was made by C-products (cage code 6m9n8 - even though it's marked "B.F.I." and has the bushmaster snake logo on the floorplate; came with a gun a couple years ago.) I have no idea if they use only C-Products, or if they buy from various mfr's.
View Quote

Thanks!  I have a post ban bushmaster 10rd mag, but iirc it just has bfi or bushmaster on the bottom.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:55:11 PM EDT
[#3]
My one Bushmaster magazine is a 30 rounder, grey dry-film finish. Was with Bushmaster rifle purchased in 2006-2008(?).

Floor plate:

B.F.I.
  WINDHAM, ME  (Snake logo)
          U.S.A.

No CAGE code, date stamp or other markings anywhere on the floorplate or body.

Has green anti-tilt follower.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:37:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I purchased a new Bushmaster rifle in 2006.  The magazine that came with it had a slick, almost shiny finish.  Excellent construction as well.

I purchased 24 Bushmaster magazines a few months ago from AIMSurplus.  They had the standard dry film lube finish, with a cage code on the mag body.  No where near the quality of the mag I had years ago, but on par with other USGI type magazines today.  
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top