Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/16/2015 7:08:27 AM EDT
Are they Good, ok, or bad?

I have a Stag 9mm and want to get some range mags, saw the Stoner mags at Midway .

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 10:25:47 AM EDT
[#1]
They are made by ASC
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 10:30:48 AM EDT
[#2]

I have had several, and they work well.

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 1:09:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are made by ASC
View Quote

I don't know who ASC is. Are they somebody with a good reputation?
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are made by ASC

Made on the same machinery that Larry from  c products lost in his lawsuit when he tried to screw over his partner.

in other words they are the exact same magazines made on the exact same machinery as the ones that I have about 60 defective ones in my closet right now that don't work
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are made by ASC

They make OEM 9mm mags for some manufacturers. They seem to have a decent reputation.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Made on the same machinery that Larry from  c products lost in his lawsuit when he tried to screw over his partner.

in other words they are the exact same magazines made on the exact same machinery as the ones that I have about 60 defective ones in my closet right now that don't work
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are made by ASC

9mm or 5.56 mags?

I have some new ASC and old C-products 5.56 mags that have never given me any issues. They certainly aren't my first choice for 5.56 mags when higher quality options like D&H are available for about the same price, but like I said they work fine. IWI and CMMG ship their 9mm guns with ASC mags.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 1:20:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

9mm or 5.56 mags?

I have some new ASC and old C-products 5.56 mags that have never given me any issues. They certainly aren't my first choice for 5.56 mags when higher quality options like D&H are available for about the same price, but like I said they work fine. IWI and CMMG ship their 9mm guns with ASC mags.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are made by ASC

9mm or 5.56 mags?

I have only the 5.56 mags but most all the ones I have are garbage as far as the other calibers I have no experience

sorry, not trying to be argumentative just relaying by experience with the products and bad experiences with the previous owners
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 11:23:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I took the plunge and used my birthday discount to order some from Midway. Other then the base plate markings they look exactly the same as the ones that came with the rifle.
I had no problems with the Stag ones, I think all will be well with these.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 1:08:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I took the plunge and used my birthday discount to order some from Midway. Other then the base plate markings they look exactly the same as the ones that came with the rifle.
I had no problems with the Stag ones, I think all will be well with these.
View Quote

Stag's 9mm mags are made by the same company.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 1:14:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I kinda thought that.

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:36:31 PM EDT
[#11]
ASC = Ammunition Storage Components. I have several of their magazines (Stoner brand) and they all run well.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 9:01:49 AM EDT
[#12]
I have several of the 5.56 C-products AND Stoner mags and also 7.62x51 ASC branded and ALL work flawlessly in my guns.

I will buy more when the price is right.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top