Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/1/2015 6:32:30 PM EDT
Anyone else here have any experience with these things? I have a bunch of them that I have been using for the past few months. It looks like LAN world is the US importer and seems to be the only ones selling them.

I like them, the 30 rounders look neat and work well. The only things I don't like about them is that they have a spot that looks like it was designed to be scratched if it is inserted in any AR. That seems like a rather silly design feature.

Oh, also the 20 rounder I got recently has an excessively heavy spring in it or something. Takes quite a bit of pressure to load.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 11:58:17 PM EDT
[#1]
These are several reviews from when they came out and in the time since.  Yours is by far the most glowing review I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 12:25:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, every other review basically states they are CRAP!!!
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 1:12:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I seem to recall a few reviews somewhere which claimed that they were crap before they were available for regular sale.

They look like they might have a few weak points but I haven't tested one to destruction just yet. I tend to treat my magazines fairly gently. Don't take as many training courses as I would like.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 1:40:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Review

I think I'll stay with PROVEN magazines....Okay Industries!
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 7:55:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:01:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
complete crap
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea I picked up 3 before I read the reviews,  they are staying in the wrapper for the next panic and Ill sell them

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top