Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/30/2015 3:43:35 PM EDT
I wonder who paid them off to exclude certain mags...

We discussed part 1 where he overloads some mags and they fail in a new unproven upper.... and to further my point he has issues with the promag in that DOLOS upper, and when he shoots in in the midlength AR it shoots fine... tries it in the DOLOS again, it fails... Yet includes that in the test.... a little biased if you ask me.

Not sure why they are so fixated on using that DOLOS thing. Which looks pretty unreliable to me (and it breaks)

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
An pay attention @ 20:03
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Not exactly safe or smart for that matter

The only thing I have ever taken away from these type of tests... shit happens... have spare mags because any brand can and will fail if given the proper circumstances. Sure some are harder to break than others but ANY of them can fail, have a spare or 10, move on.

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:31:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah to be honest I was expecting more, similar to their one handgun test (I think it was the SCCY) where they dropped the thing from 20+ ft, etc....

I wasn't too impressed by the testing, methodology, or inconsistencies.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hi,

A unique method of making a club back into a pistol! Seriously, pro-mag 5.56 magazines are of dubious quality.

Best Regards:
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:51:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 10:19:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Shouldering that SIG brace
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I always thought that guy was a big time gubber but now I am thinking his family tree must be rather straight how else can you explains some of his actions.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:32:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Bends receiver extension durning mag test from beating the shit out of it, chambers round, points rifle at self and bangs it on a railroad tie while holding the muzze. I have no words for what I have just seen, only
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 10:43:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hi,

A unique method of making a club back into a pistol! Seriously, pro-mag 5.56 magazines are of dubious quality.

Best Regards:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi,

Best Regards:

ALL Pro-Mags are of dubious quality
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Bends receiver extension durning mag test from beating the shit out of it, chambers round, points rifle at self and bangs it on a railroad tie while holding the muzze. I have no words for what I have just seen, only
View Quote

This!!! I was yelling at my computer when I saw it
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#11]

I have been running 6 ETS mags against my pmags and I love them both equally now. I cant get the ETS mags to break or fail in any AR yet. The only thing bad about the ETS mags is they do not work in Seekins lowers.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Oops.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 1:51:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I wonder who paid them off to exclude certain mags...

http://youtu.be/SfO5SN_VUl4
View Quote

Is he a member here?
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top