Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2015 5:37:52 PM EDT
Anyone see/use these? How do they compare to Magpul replacements for GI mags?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#1]
More expensive than Magpul's USGI follower 3 pack listed on Brownell's site.  I don't see the point.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a couple. The 3 pack was a $1.49 a few weeks ago.

They can still tilt if you press on the extreme front of the follower and bind up a little. They do not do this on the rear part of the follower. I like the chocolate brown color.

Magpul is still superior. I would just get the Magpul ones.

I am in the process of replacing the juggernauts ones I have with Magpul followers if that tells you my opinion.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a couple. The 3 pack was a $1.49 a few weeks ago.

They can still tilt if you press on the extreme front of the follower and bind up a little. They do not do this on the rear part of the follower. I like the chocolate brown color.

Magpul is still superior. I would just get the Magpul ones.

I am in the process of replacing the juggernauts ones I have with Magpul followers if that tells you my opinion.

View Quote

I appreciate end user opinion. Thanks.

I've replaced with Magpul Gen III in all my mags and have no complaints. I figured get opinions before I try something new. I guess I will be sticking with the Magpuls.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 10:19:48 PM EDT
[#4]
have used these, like them , no problems
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#5]
http://www.tech-wayindustries.com/juggernaut-follower.htm

They also work with the new "improved USGI springs" as well as traditional USGI springs.... I have some ... no issues.

Any real advantages over a Magpul follower ? Just the fits both springs thing. IMHO
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top