Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/17/2014 2:13:04 AM EDT
I figured I'd post this here since the hometown forum doesn't get much traffic.
I've searched here and calguns for an answer and haven't gotten anything definitive.  All the LGS's only carry 10 rounders here, but previously I have gotten 20 and 30 rounders that are limited to 10 from an lgs across the state.They were permanently limited to 10 with pop rivets therefore making it a permanent limiter  I live in California and I am on the hunt for some 20 round magazines. I know it is illegal to possess a 10+ magazine, so this is where im stuck. Whats the legality of ordering some 20 rounders online (if they'll ship) , then putting the permanent rivet limiters in them upon arrival?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:50:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 3:42:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Take a gander on eBay. (I can't post links to active listings) (they have them already riveted)
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:57:25 AM EDT
[#3]
<Edited..........dpmmn>
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:27:41 PM EDT
[#5]
see last post
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top