Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/21/2014 9:02:50 PM EDT
I came across 4 thirty round a.l. mags I had stuffed in the back of my gun safe.  The bags are dated 1980 for 3 and 1982 for 1 of them.  Are these worth anything  anymore or just sealed 30 round mags collecting dust?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:29:38 AM EDT
[#1]
These are pre-ban and as such worth around $30 in ban states like Mass.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:20:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok thanks.  I also found some factory colt "pinned" 10 rounders.  I'm guessing not much there either...seems most people unpin them and just make them 20s?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:45:52 PM EDT
[#3]
You don't hear much about magazine collecting except for the every early magazines.  

Like the other guy said, sell them to someone living in a ban state.  I sold the few I had to someone in NY after the ban ended.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top