Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2014 7:59:15 PM EDT
Picked these up and I can't seem to find much info on the smaller one but I would like to know EE value on both so I can move them along. Any help or a point in the right direction to find some info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 8:38:23 PM EDT
[#1]
The shorter mags are 10rd capacity. They'd likely sell for $15 each on the EE, people pay more for the pony logo.
NHMTG and Colt mags are both made by Okay Industries, same mags
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 9:21:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Something about the 20s' floorplates looks off to me, although I'm certainly no expert & could be wrong. Not sure if it's the pony or the disassembly hole. I have old colt 20's, but don't have them in front of me to look at for comparison. May well be that it's just differences in age or production runs; mine are very old.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top