Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:42:09 AM EDT
[#2]
What brand?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 1:34:32 PM EDT
[#3]
C products
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Pure trash.  I have a few of the C Prod. 20's that were fair, and a couple of the 40's.  I bougfht these years ago, when I didn't know any better.  
There are too many problems, and no service with them.  Hell I am sure that at least part of that company is out of biz.  

You can go right now and buy Pmags, or USGI, both brand new for 9 bucks.  Don't waste your money otherwise.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Yea that's why i asked, i have see other SS mags for like 22 bucks so it had me wondering there had to be a catch.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pure trash.  I have a few of the C Prod. 20's that were fair, and a couple of the 40's.  I bougfht these years ago, when I didn't know any better.  
There are too many problems, and no service with them.  Hell I am sure that at least part of that company is out of biz.  

You can go right now and buy Pmags, or USGI, both brand new for 9 bucks.  Don't waste your money otherwise.
View Quote

this. Why buy SS mags? Alluminum is standard GI. PSA has D&H mags for under $7 occasionally.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Was going to follow up with AASG as well.  SS mags are way over rated, and under needed.  A problem looking for a solution.  They actually will bend the lips, if you drop them right.  

I also have about a dozen Fusil mags, which were supposedc to go against the HK mags.  They are out of biz now, I believe, but I got mine for like 9 bucks from CDNN when they had them on sale.  They have been great, but then again I have some used GI mags that were all over A-stan, (from a bud), and are 10 years old, and run like a top....green followers and all.  YMMV
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 2:17:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I had some Cprod curved aluminum twenties for a while.  They all worked 100%, but I sold 'em to a buddy that wanted them.

With D&H, NHMTG and Pmag available cheap right now, why would anybody buy anything else?
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Just to pile on, this is the company's third attempt at the magazine business.  The first two blew up.  Dunno if they still are, but at one point were a banned vendor on this site.   Heed the wise words of previous posters.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 10:10:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just to pile on, this is the company's third attempt at the magazine business.  The first two blew up.  Dunno if they still are, but at one point were a banned vendor on this site.   Heed the wise words of previous posters.
View Quote

+1

Brownells, d&h, magpul, nhmtg..... Buy lots and worry zero.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 10:11:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

this. Why buy SS mags? Alluminum is standard GI. PSA has D&H mags for under $7 occasionally.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep, just bought 5 from PSA for 6.99 each.  keep an eye on there site and buy them next time they are on sale.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top