Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/27/2014 1:51:20 PM EDT
I used to buy this stuff to refinish my aluminum G.I. Mags called Perma-slick (not sure of the spelling) Does anyone know if you can still buy it, and if so, where?

Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I have purchased Perma-Slick from www.sprucemtsurplus.com before, it is in the Grease, Oil & Sealant section of their website, go down the list and it is # 64. It is a good deal for $4.00 per can, I have used it to refinish my magazines, does a good job.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:03:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have purchased Perma-Slick from www.sprucemtsurplus.com before, it is in the Grease, Oil & Sealant section of their website, go down the list and it is # 64. It is a good deal for $4.00 per can, I have used it to refinish my magazines, does a good job.
View Quote

That's a killer price.  I haven't been able to find it for less that $18  - which I think is nuts.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:46:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you very much!!! That is a great price!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 12:19:17 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks cat that is a real deal right there

im pulling out the plastic right now and getting me sum
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 3:19:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Is it good to go? The pic on the website shows a can that expired 15 years ago and I know PermaSlik G can get pretty wonky after a year
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 11:36:00 AM EDT
[#6]
The cans of Perma-Slick they sent me were newer than that can on their website.  The cans were a few years old, but it did an excellent job on my magazines.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 2:24:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks! I was a little concerned but I'll give them a shot.  A couple of the dealers that Perma Slik recommends quoted $199, $85 and like $40 shipping!!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:29:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Awesome price. Placed my order. Sometimes I wonder what folks at the company think when they suddenly get
hit by a wave of orders on one product from all around the country after being mentioned on ARFCOM. They have
to wonder what the hell happened.

Thanks for the money saving tip.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:34:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I contacted a few of the perma slik  distributors...one place was $85/can and another quoted $199/can
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top