BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2014 1:44:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:20:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I have some; I put 8 in my stash and kept 1 to shoot with. The 1 I shoot with has been cycled a few times; it functions perfectly so far. These magazines are very appealing ascetically. I have no idea how well they stand-up to continued use/abuse though.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have some; I put 8 in my stash and kept 1 to shoot with. The 1 I shoot with has been cycled a few times; it functions perfectly so far. These magazines are very appealing ascetically. I have no idea how well they stand-up to continued use/abuse though.
View Quote

Thanks for the info. How long have the other mags been loaded? Can you check and see how well they're holding up? Whack 'em and see if they spit some rounds. Feed lips holding up seems to be the doom of most translucent AR mags.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:53:16 PM EDT
[#3]

I did this review a while back but I still use them all the time and they've been trouble free.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:10:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the review. I will definitely try a few myself and let everyone know how they work out for me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:51:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I've never used the plastic ones.  I've have about 2 dozen metal ones.   they are great.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#6]
What's the best location to purchase from currently?

Wes
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:20:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thanks for the info. How long have the other mags been loaded? Can you check and see how well they're holding up? Whack 'em and see if they spit some rounds. Feed lips holding up seems to be the doom of most translucent AR mags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd help you if I could but the 8 in my stash aren't loaded and have never been used. They are part of my "possible future assault weapons ban" hoard. The one that I have used looks fine. It's loaded right now but I keep it inserted into my Knight's SR-15, thus the feed lips don't ever experience extended periods of pressure from the rounds pushing up. I can testify to the magazines working for a few cycles and that they look really nice. Other than that I don't have any information.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What's the best location to purchase from currently?

Wes
View Quote

The cheapest I've seen them was $16 (I think) at <Banned vendor.......dpmmn>. I bought mine when they first came out at HK-USA.com

Feel free to e-mail me for the name of the "banned vendor"
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 1:00:42 AM EDT
[#9]
I have some. No problems but barely used; so that's not saying anything. They're pretty bulky.

I'd personally go with Lancers.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I was given ken to t&e at shot show 2014.

It has held up well after several on this of use.

I have used in on several pig hunts and it's one of the mags I take to the range.

It's different than a pmag. Definitely feels softer.   But it runs.

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top