Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2014 3:04:55 AM EDT
I have some M3 window Pmags and need some followers. All the ones I see pictured for sale look different from the ones that are in the mag. the ones I see for sale are very squarish. Mine is tapered towards the front and have a notch in them to fit the rib that runs along the inside, front of the Pmag. Any help? Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:12:49 AM EDT
[#1]
The followers being sold individually are replacement followers for USGI aluminum mags, not PMAGs.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have some M3 window Pmags and need some followers. All the ones I see pictured for sale look different from the ones that are in the mag. the ones I see for sale are very squarish. Mine is tapered towards the front and have a notch in them to fit the rib that runs along the inside, front of the Pmag. Any help? Thanks.
View Quote

Why do you need replacement followers already? Worn out in how many rounds?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#3]
In CA had to permanently modify mags to 10 rds. Now going to Nevada so want to convert back.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I would just sell those to someone behind enemy lines and buy new ones in Nevada.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:28:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In CA had to permanently modify mags to 10 rds. Now going to Nevada so want to convert back.
View Quote

There's a thought...
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 11:14:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Problem solved
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top