Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/15/2014 6:07:56 PM EDT
Am I right that these are made by D&H but PSA puts their own floorplate? If that is the case, what is the point of that.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 6:18:29 PM EDT
[#1]
They are made by D&H.

PSA, DSG and others sell D&H mags with their own marked floor plates.

Just another way to advertise.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 6:20:48 PM EDT
[#2]
You are correct.  Several companies have done the same thing (Bravo, Brownell's, etc.).  Either they like folks to think they make their own magazines or maybe it's a little ego trip, dunno.  Makes no difference one way or the other except for resale.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Got It THANKS!
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 7:21:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd guess the majority of AR owners have no clue who makes their mag so having your name on the bottom will help them feel like it's a "factory" mag.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:17:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a bunch and they are good to go.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:19:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You are correct.  Several companies have done the same thing (Bravo, Brownell's, etc.).  Either they like folks to think they make their own magazines or maybe it's a little ego trip, dunno.  Makes no difference one way or the other except for resale.
View Quote
Brownells makes their own GI mags.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:15:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are made by D&H.

PSA, DSG and others sell D&H mags with their own marked floor plates.

Just another way to advertise.
View Quote

When and if you (in this case PSA, and DSG, other do it too) buy enough mags you get your name put on them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:28:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Advertisement. Why not? If I could get a truckload with my name on the bottom and sell them I would. Still D&H mag, good quality.....Good to go.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top