Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/3/2014 8:19:11 AM EDT
I found a couple of archived threads on the Swampfox magazines, but decided to starta new one since I could not comment the others. I just picked up 3 of these for $12 each at my LGS. I would of bought the Pmags, but they wanted $17 each for those. I do have one Pmag currently. I have to say I think the Swampfox is built a little better than the Pmag. Shot two mags of the Swapmfoxs so far with zero issues.

What are other peoples thoughts on the Swampfox magazines (yes I know about the lawsuit)?
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 8:29:17 AM EDT
[#1]
lawsuit?  i'll have to look into that.  

my LGS also has them, havent been to them in a while (they're expensive for accessories, but not guns) but it seems like they had them for $8-$10.  i figured they were shit.  i just buy pmags, one or two at each gun show i go to, or if i see them only sale at a LGS ($10-$12).
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 6:59:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a couple. They seem to work fine.  Price was nearly half of wwhat pmags were when I got them.  Now,  I can't find them anywhere.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#3]
All over the place in our grocery and general stores for $12-15... but I can get local pmags for $10 so I say fuck the swamps.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 5:10:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

All over the place in our grocery and general stores for $12-15... but I can get local pmags for $10 so I say fuck the swamps.
View Quote

I would of bought all pmags, but the swamps were $5 cheaper.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 7:31:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You get what you pay for.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:37:33 PM EDT
[#6]
$7.95 at one LGS near me
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:43:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Those things are everywhere around here. Farms stores, Gander Mountain, etc. They are heavy as Hell and very rigid. With PMAGS under $10/ea, there is no reason to screw with these no name mags yet. They may work, they may not. I don't have time to find out.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 8:01:25 PM EDT
[#9]
They are junk, both ones I purchased have broken,
Spend some money, and buy a quality mags.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 8:59:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I always see them around, I would much rather have the real deal. With tried and true PMags available for cheap ($8-9 if you look around), why gamble? IMO, I'd buy them as a range mag if I found them SUPER cheap (like <$5), but as I said with cheap PMags, Lancers, USGI mags etc, why waste my money.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 11:38:57 PM EDT
[#11]
huh, never seen one.   given the cost of 28-30 rounds these days to function test a magazine, a few bucks in savings doesn't mean much.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top