Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 9:28:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/9/2013 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Ha! Frigging mags bigger then the rifle, I love it!
Link Posted: 7/11/2013 5:00:13 PM EDT
[#5]
FINALLY got tracking from hunting and tactical on my 40s
I ordered 6/20
Link Posted: 7/12/2013 5:30:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks like NO one has these in stock? Wonder how long before the next wave hits?
Link Posted: 7/13/2013 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got my ten 40-round PMAGs in from Brownells.

Link Posted: 7/17/2013 3:54:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I ordered 6/20

Yeah, I got one on the 11th too.... as best I can tell, they still haven't shipped.  The fact that they've shown the mags as 'in stock' for an entire month, have a 15% cancellation fee, and charge your card as soon as the order is placed makes me suspect that they're simply baiting people into order with the intention of eventually shipping when they actually have stock or perhaps just straight up scamming people.

If I don't have the mags by Friday (or the tracking number starts showing that the shipment is actually on the way), I'm going to do a chargeback.

Buyer beware with HG Hunting and Tactical.....
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 10:12:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, I got one on the 11th too.... as best I can tell, they still haven't shipped.  The fact that they've shown the mags as 'in stock' for an entire month, have a 15% cancellation fee, and charge your card as soon as the order is placed makes me suspect that they're simply baiting people into order with the intention of eventually shipping when they actually have stock or perhaps just straight up scamming people.

If I don't have the mags by Friday (or the tracking number starts showing that the shipment is actually on the way), I'm going to do a chargeback.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I ordered 6/20

If that's the case, that's bullshit. I have an order placed with them. I plan on taking care of it sooner rather than later.
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If that's the case, that's bullshit. I have an order placed with them. I plan on taking care of it sooner rather than later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I ordered 6/20

I am in the same boat bought 6/29 i have not heard anything. Just emailed them today.
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Got my order from Brownell's today. They look good.
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I am in the same boat bought 6/29 i have not heard anything. Just emailed them today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I ordered 6/20

I sent them a message expressing displeasure about the 15% policy and the fact that it was taking a month to ship orders when their website quotes 7 days, they told me my mags would ship next week, and that they fell behind with everyone from Colorado pushing orders through. They said that there is no longer a cancellation fee, that that was from December-March when everyone was freaking out. They offered to go ahead and refund me otherwise.

Here's what I think happened: My order wasn't a very high number, like 4,000 or something. I am assuming they are a REALLY small setup, probably just ship packages in the evening or have one person handling it, and they get in over their head very easy. Like the river that can't handle a toilet flush without flooding. The owner isn't the best customer care person, so they don't usually make the situation better. At first I thought they might be selling products they didn't have, but I don't think that's the case now - I'm guessing they have the mags, just can't get them mailed out as quick as we can order them. They're still showing in stock because of all the bad reviews floating around, a lot of people are scared to buy from them. I'll give them a chance to make good on their word at least since they did quote a timeframe directly to me, and they were fairly nice about it. It could go either way. I'm not fostering an illusions. I've seen worse customer service though.

Link Posted: 7/18/2013 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I sent them a message expressing displeasure about the 15% policy and the fact that it was taking a month to ship orders when their website quotes 7 days, they told me my mags would ship next week, and that they fell behind with everyone from Colorado pushing orders through. They said that there is no longer a cancellation fee, that that was from December-March when everyone was freaking out. They offered to go ahead and refund me otherwise.

Here's what I think happened: My order wasn't a very high number, like 4,000 or something. I am assuming they are a REALLY small setup, probably just ship packages in the evening or have one person handling it, and they get in over their head very easy. Like the river that can't handle a toilet flush without flooding. The owner isn't the best customer care person, so they don't usually make the situation better. At first I thought they might be selling products they didn't have, but I don't think that's the case now - I'm guessing they have the mags, just can't get them mailed out as quick as we can order them. They're still showing in stock because of all the bad reviews floating around, a lot of people are scared to buy from them. I'll give them a chance to make good on their word at least since they did quote a timeframe directly to me, and they were fairly nice about it. It could go either way. I'm not fostering an illusions. I've seen worse customer service though.
View Quote

They've given me that same sob story about Colorado twice now.  My order number is 35xx..... their claim is that they were fulfilling 25k orders to Colorado.  It just doesn't make sense that order numbers could be in the low 1000's and they had 25k orders for one state.  Regardless, it's been 31 days.  There is no way in hell that they still have mags 'in stock' after 30 days while the largest retailers go OOS in hours.  I emailed them today that I would be disputing the charge on my card unless I have a valid tracking number by the end of the day (the one they sent 8 days ago still doesn't show any activity).

Buyer beware.....  I'm 99% sure they're scammers.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 6:05:33 AM EDT
[#16]
So I ordered 2 from hunting and tactical june 20
on july 11 I get tracking number in an email that all items have been shipped.
I wait 6 working days and send them an email as to why no progress on my tracki ng.
I get this

View Quote
It should be tracking by Monday or Tuesday. The tracking info gets sent to you when your order is sent to our shipping facility to be processed. Thank you and have a nice night
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 11:32:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I wait 6 working days and send them an email as to why no progress on my tracki ng.
I get this

View All Quotes
Quoted:
I get this

It should be tracking by Monday or Tuesday. The tracking info gets sent to you when your order is sent to our shipping facility to be processed. Thank you and have a nice night

I ordered 4 from them on July 1, they have said twice now, they will be shipping next week:

It will be going out sometime next week. Sorry for the delay we were catching up on all the orders we received from Colorado with their new law taking affect (25,000 were placed in the week prior to their deadline). Thank you for your patience and understanding and have a nice day! 7/17/13

I am not in a hurry to get them.  I just hate it when people lie to me.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 10:14:23 PM EDT
[#18]
I ordered 4 from them on July 1, they have said twice now, they will be shipping next week:

It will be going out sometime next week. Sorry for the delay we were catching up on all the orders we received from Colorado with their new law taking affect (25,000 were placed in the week prior to their deadline). Thank you for your patience and understanding and have a nice day! 7/17/13

View Quote

I ordered on 6/28/13 - 2, 40 round PMAGs.  I asked for an update via e-mail and got this back on 7/10/13:

"They will ship the beginning of next week. Sorry for the delay we were working on getting the high cap mags out to Colorado with that new law taking affect. Thanks again and have a nice night!"

Still nothing.  20 or so days and counting. Web order #38XX.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Charge disputed.  They haven't responded to my last 3-4 emails.

Horrible company.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 11:42:32 AM EDT
[#20]
hell yeah!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:54:23 AM EDT
[#21]
I got mine from Quantico Tactical in Kileen, TX.

Used it yesterday and it works 100% of course.

Fully loaded it will lock into the mag well with the bolt closed
as long as you give it a firm push.

I like it and may buy a couple more just because I can
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:30:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I get this

Just emailed them again and asked for my pre-paid magazines, that I have been waiting three weeks for or my money.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:34:01 AM EDT
[#23]
I got my 40 round from Brownells & shot it last night, man what a nice mag, not a single hickup! It will sure help you go through some ammo.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:16:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Anyone find a mag pouch for the 40rd mags?
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 12:05:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Just emailed them again and asked for my pre-paid magazines, that I have been waiting three weeks for or my money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I get this

Well, they sent me a shipping notice for 2 x 20 round mags that I ordered with the 40s, which leads me to believe that they really don't have 40s. We should all contact the BBB. What's screwed up and worries me is that they sent me an e-mail with tracking, but the number is for a package that was delivered in 2012 ?!?!
Link Posted: 8/21/2013 8:19:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Tactical Defense Solutions has them in stock for now. The email came in 30 minutes ago so get them while they are hot.

EDIT: They are all gone.
Link Posted: 8/21/2013 8:29:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Thanks for the heads up.  I ordered some from them today and the lady there said they started out with about 500 mags.
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 5:24:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 5:37:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Plenty still on hand with us ...             www.AZarmament.com
View Quote

Awesome! Just ordered 1. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 6:11:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As did i
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 6:17:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scored one as well.  Good shipping price too compared to a lot of places.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 1:36:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Already got tracking.
Thanks az armament!
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 6:12:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Scored one as well.  Good shipping price too compared to a lot of places.  Thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's up with ordering just one?  I bought 9 or 10 from them. Great company with fast shipping.
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 12:49:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Has anyone had any issues with these new 40 round PMAGS?
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 3:59:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, I can't afford to feed it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 9:32:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got one from Midway and one from AZarmament. They both work fine. Look pretty cool too!
Link Posted: 8/24/2013 3:27:06 AM EDT
[#37]
I have about a half dozen, should hold for a while. Would like to see them in colors when Magpul starts doing colored mags again.
Link Posted: 8/24/2013 1:09:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/24/2013 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#39]
I bought three at my local gun store this morning, the last three they had. I am up to six now!  :)
Link Posted: 8/24/2013 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Bought 2 today at the LGS just to have 2 40s connected with a Mag Link. Just for fun and to say I have 80 rounds in the gun.
Link Posted: 8/25/2013 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

picked up a couple here. fast shipping. i stippled them this afternoon and sprayed them with Coyote Alumihyde
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 5:26:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

picked up a couple here. fast shipping. i stippled them this afternoon and sprayed them with Coyote Alumihyde
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pics please.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Looks like sgammo.com just got a bunch of 40-rd PMAGs back in stock.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 2:32:29 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
picked up a couple here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

picked up a couple here.

Just place an order! Thanks AZarmament!

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:25:51 PM EDT
[#45]
http://www.sgammo.com/product/surplus/40-round-magazine-556mm-ar15-generation-3-p-mag-magpul-mag233-blk
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#46]
I have 7 new ones here, they are really nice.
They stack well in my chest rig with 40's to the back and 30's with ranger plates in the front.
Got mine from Cabela's 19.99
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 2:43:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, after waiting 2.5 months for HG to not process my order, I noticed AZarmament posted here.  I called and spoke to the owner's wife (she probably is an owner too).  Very helpful.  She also checked on items that were showing as not available on their website, restock and sold me those too.  Although the Pmag 40s were $3 more per mag, and the shipping was more, the service was outstanding, and when I arrived home tonight I had already received notice that the mags had been shipped (this is Friday) and should be here Monday.  I'll pay a little more for such great service (and honesty about in stock items).

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

THe only issue I've had is now I want all 40 rounders
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THe only issue I've had is now I want all 40 rounders

Did you get any of the 5 round extensions for them yet?
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Going to the Fun Show in the morning. I'm hoping I can come home with some happiness.
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top