BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 12/21/2012 6:55:38 AM EDT
Hey,
 New to the board but have a question concerning LCJ whole sale store. I purchased 4 mags the other day and went back to the site today to find it not there. Any one else have this issue. I am a little concerned.

Thanks in advance,
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 6:56:37 AM EDT
[#1]
They are a banned vendor. He doesn't stock shit. I have been trying to get him on the phone all day. I placed an order with him but I doubt anything will ever come of it...

Link Posted: 12/21/2012 7:07:16 AM EDT
[#2]
CRAP!

The purchase is showing as pending on my cc. not sure if I should cancel the purchase or wait and see what happens.
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 7:37:54 AM EDT
[#3]
If you are trying to purchase a 5.56 STANAG (AR-15) magazine, WHY deal with the shit sold by them?

I can understand it if it is for a mag that no one else manufactures.
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#4]
shady company that will gladly take your money.

cancel the CC charge.

you'll be glad you did.
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 9:15:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
shady company that will gladly take your money.

cancel the CC charge.

you'll be glad you did.

I didn't catch all the bad juju myself until after I ordered. Luckily I didn't give him any payment info. AIM has them right now for under $10.
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 9:29:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys,
On the phone with the bank now.

Link Posted: 12/21/2012 9:43:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Payment canceled,  I have searched this site, where is the banned vendor section. Might save me some trouble in the future.

Thanks for the help.

Mark
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I placed an order last night and called to see if he actually had them in stock and make the payment if he did. All i got was a message saying to call back today. I was just getting ready to call and thought I'd check if i could find any info on him. Glad i did, I'm not willing to risk my money for some mags i dont really need.

In a couple of months mags will be back in stock and all the panic will have subsided.
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 10:45:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Payment canceled,  I have searched this site, where is the banned vendor section. Might save me some trouble in the future.

Thanks for the help.

Mark

There is no section listing banned members/vendors

If you want to Double check this, I.M. "The Penguin"  (Aimless, Site Staff)
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 11:06:01 AM EDT
[#10]
You have 90 days to dispute a CC charge, that's a well known timeframe to dispute electronic charges with banks. Also the website is back up, it appears from the note on the front page that they may have just been working on suspending their sales portion until they could fill all orders.

"DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF ORDERS, THE HOLIDAYS, ALL ORDERS PLACED 12-20 AND AFTER WILL BEGIN SHIPPING IN 3 WEEKS. BE PATIENT,  WE WILL GUARANTEE ALL ORDERS WILL SHIP, WE WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE MANUFACTURER."

"WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS UNTIL 1-3-2013."

Prior to the messages above, the note said they would fill orders in 7-10 days if you ordered before the 20th.  But even if it takes 3 weeks, that's still well within the 90 days to dispute a CC charge.
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You have 90 days to dispute a CC charge, that's a well known timeframe to dispute electronic charges with banks. Also the website is back up, it appears from the note on the front page that they may have just been working on suspending their sales portion until they could fill all orders.

"DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF ORDERS, THE HOLIDAYS, ALL ORDERS PLACED 12-20 AND AFTER WILL BEGIN SHIPPING IN 3 WEEKS. BE PATIENT,  WE WILL GUARANTEE ALL ORDERS WILL SHIP, WE WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE MANUFACTURER."

"WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS UNTIL 1-3-2013."

Prior to the messages above, the note said they would fill orders in 7-10 days if you ordered before the 20th.  But even if it takes 3 weeks, that's still well within the 90 days to dispute a CC charge.

Also says at the bottom that CC will not be charged until your order ships. I placed an order on the 17th and sent a follow up email. Larry replied within 12 hours that the order would ship in 1-3 weeks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#12]
I placed an order on the 19th. Will watch my card to see what happens.
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I placed an order on the 19th and emailed Larry to verify that they actually had them in stock. I got an email back within like 6 hours and he said they did indeed have them and my order would be shipping within ~7 days. I have no reason not to believe him. I reached out with a question and got a prompt response...
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#14]
I made an order for 4 mags on the 17th, got a shipment confirmation the next day, did I get lucky?
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 3:47:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh hey, just checked the mail and there they were! They're identical to my old C Products mags, just with a different stamp on the floor plate. TBH I'll probably order more after the holiday.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#16]
For those that were curious about all of this, I ordered on the 19th and got this in my email this morning:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for shopping with LCJWholesalestore at http://shop.lcjwholesalestore.com.

This automated e-mail serves as confirmation that your order has been shipped.

Shipping Summary
----------------

Invoice ID: XXXXXXXXXX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty  | Item #                      | Description                          | Date Shipped  | Tracking #
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6    | 30 ROUND ALUMINUM MAGAZINE  | 30 ROUND .223 ALUMINUM BLACK ORANGE  |               |
                                  | FOLLOWER
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:32:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:19:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Well shit .  this explains where my ten 30 rounders are.  no answer of emails or calls
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:56:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
For those that were curious about all of this, I ordered on the 19th and got this in my email this morning:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for shopping with LCJWholesalestore at http://shop.lcjwholesalestore.com.

This automated e-mail serves as confirmation that your order has been shipped.

Shipping Summary
----------------

Invoice ID: XXXXXXXXXX

Qty  | Item #                      | Description                          | Date Shipped  | Tracking #
6    | 30 ROUND ALUMINUM MAGAZINE  | 30 ROUND .223 ALUMINUM BLACK ORANGE  |               |
                                  | FOLLOWER

I ordered mags the same day you did, also in the morning. No shipment email for me
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:21:06 PM EDT
[#20]
For those who are curious if we would ever see the mags from these orders- I just walked down to the mailbox and my 6 mags with orange followers were there. They look perfect and fit good in my AR so far. Just figured I'd update the thread for inquiring minds.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 7:12:23 AM EDT
[#21]
I also received my 5 mags yesterday and agree they look gtg. When I inquired about my order after reading all the bad comments about them they responded promptly.  Maybe got lucky?
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 8:28:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Banned vendor, buyer beware

Anyone else notice the amount of Positive comments across several threads on LCJ Magazines by VERY LOW post count "noobs"

Just wondering?????????

Kinda reminds me of the LWRC debacle (shill accounts) from several years ago.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:04:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Banned vendor, buyer beware

Anyone else notice the amount of Positive comments across several threads on LCJ Magazines by VERY LOW post count "noobs"

Just wondering?????????

Some people are saying the EXACT same crap that Larry was spouting, and I have zero doubt they've used shill accounts here in the past and present.
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 10:08:07 AM EDT
[#24]
I made an order prior to the website going down as well without knowledge that there was any prior issues or they were an AR15 banned vendor.  I'm standing by with hope and will update if/when there is news.
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 11:44:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Just wondering?????????

Since me being a new poster makes a shady, suspicious person apparently, here are a couple photos. Just because I am a new poster doesn't mean I was not giving an honest account of my experience...

http://imageshack.us/a/img827/4879/img12831.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img29/4822/img12821.jpg
Link Posted: 12/31/2012 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#26]
I placed an order on Dec 19 before I knew about their sketchy past. They pended

a charge on my CC and sent me a order confirmation. Well I never got a package

and did not get charged. Pretty poor considering the size of my order and that

I did not want to order from other vendors due to the order I placed with them.

I missed out on getting mags because of this.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2012 5:51:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Just because someone has a low post count doesn't mean they are inexperienced just new to the site thanks.  Didn't say they were the greatest mags ever but I just received them and all seems well with them I cycled them with  snap caps and no probs just haven't had time to shoot with me yet
Link Posted: 12/31/2012 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Just because someone has a low post count doesn't mean they are inexperienced just new to the site thanks.  Didn't say they were the greatest mags ever but I just received them and all seems well with them I cycled them with  snap caps and no probs just haven't had time to shoot with me yet

Then why did a person that lives 900 miles away from them get mags and I live

a few towns away not get any? Something stinks here and you have a low post count also.

You are making this seem more suspicious.

Link Posted: 12/31/2012 6:30:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Whether the noobs are "suspicious" or not is really of  little import.  A banned vendor screams caveat emptor !  The fact that a couple guys got product doesn't make up for those who got jerked around.  As Larry has been doing folks for years.

I don't think it's even intentional on his part, just simple incompetence.  He probably believes he's a great producer of AR magazines, all evidence to the contrary.
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 7:30:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

a few towns away not get any? Something stinks here and you have a low post count also.

If you think they are such a shady company then why did you purchase from them? I really don't care, I purchased 5 mags when i came across them on a web search and they had them in stock. Them I came on here and saw a lot of bad comments about them and people saying to cancel the order. I decided to take my chances and see what happens. They arrived about a week and half or so later. I'm in IA by the way.

ETA:  I don't mean that I don't care if they are a shady co. Or not so don't take it that way.
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 7:37:48 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

If you think they are such a shady company then why did you purchase from them? I really don't care, I purchased 5 mags when i came across them on a web search and they had them in stock. Them I came on here and saw a lot of bad comments about them and people saying to cancel the order. I decided to take my chances and see what happens. They arrived about a week and half or so later. I'm in IA by the way.

ETA:  I don't mean that I don't care if they are a shady co. Or not so don't take it that way.

It was Noted above, I did not know about them and there was a thread about where to

get mags and someone posted that site in that thread. I ordered and then a mod

killed that post afterward. Funny that people with low post counts claim they got

mags in other states and people that ordered the same day and live in same state

as the vendor did not get any.

Link Posted: 1/1/2013 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#32]

Order Date: Wed,  Dec 19, 2012 18:27:41

Payment:
$69.56 will be charged to your MasterCard card numbered xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-3506

Order Contents:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty  | Description                          | Price Each  | Total Price  
5    | 30 ROUND .223 ALUMINUM BLACK ORANGE  |     $11.95  |      $59.75  
    | FOLLOWER                                                          
                                               Subtotal         $59.75  
                                                    Tax          $0.00  
                                  Shipping (UPS Ground)          $9.81  
                                            Balance Due         $69.56  
Got them last Friday.
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 1:09:11 PM EDT
[#33]
I placed an order on 12/19 before reading all the bad stuff here. I was emailed 11 days ago saying they were shipping, but I still haven't received anything, nor has my CC been charged

I just sent him another email to see what was going on...hope I don't get screwed on this deal.
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 3:48:13 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Order Date: Wed,  Dec 19, 2012 18:27:41

Payment:

$69.56 will be charged to your MasterCard card numbered xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-3506

Order Contents:

Qty  | Description                          | Price Each  | Total Price  

5    | 30 ROUND .223 ALUMINUM BLACK ORANGE  |     $11.95  |      $59.75  

| FOLLOWER                                                          

Subtotal         $59.75  

Tax          $0.00  

Shipping (UPS Ground)          $9.81  

Balance Due         $69.56  

Got them last Friday.

I placed my order about 20 minutes after you and have not seen anything except a

purchase confirmation like the one you show.

Link Posted: 1/5/2013 6:10:14 PM EDT
[#35]
This thread is beginning to remind me of the old C Products group buy drama ...............
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#36]
+1, I ordered on 12/19, two orders, 40 mags each, heard nothing since :(
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 6:42:00 PM EDT
[#37]
I've been emailing him, but just keep getting the runaround. First he said he had them in stock, a week later said they were shipping the next day, now he says they're not back from coating, but they'll ship next week....

At least my CC hasn't been charged. If it had been I'd already have been on the phone with the CC company disputing the charges. At this point I'll just wait & see what happens....hell, I've got a metric shitload of stuff back ordered anyway.
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 6:50:30 AM EDT
[#38]
I hope it works out for u all, maybe it's cuz I only ordered 5?
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 12:36:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just wondering?????????

Since me being a new poster makes a shady, suspicious person apparently, here are a couple photos. Just because I am a new poster doesn't mean I was not giving an honest account of my experience...

http://imageshack.us/a/img827/4879/img12831.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img29/4822/img12821.jpg

Could you take a few more of the welding quality along the seams? Thanks.
Are those the Cproducts Defense mags?
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 3:15:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Those look just like the ones I received and they say cproducts defense on the bottom. I don't know about longevity but they seem of good quality but lighter in weight than the Okay mags that I have. BTW maybe I'm just lucky that I actually got mine but if I'd listened to the masses and canceled my order like they said I would be short 5 mags right now, just sayin.
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 4:40:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Had a pending charge, now I don't have a pending charge.  I placed an order on 12/19, I've not received my mags yet, I've not been charged yet either, I've also not received an order cancellation.  Considering what may happen in Congress, I'm glad I placed the order.  If I get my mags, I'll be happy.  Just think, the wait period for 30 round mags may soon be 6 months if you have to get a NFA tax stamp.  If the guy was slow to ship before the hoards, what would make him faster now?  I'm in the same boat with Brownells, so why isn't Brownells banned yet?  Orders placed a day apart and I'm no closer to getting my mags from Brownells than LCJWholesale.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#42]
For those of you who may still be waiting, Larry replied to a status email within an hour today stating that my 30 round AR mags should ship by the end of next week. The 9mm (32 and 20 rounders) mags are still out for coating. With all the hoarding, I'll be happy to get them by the end of February...not like I need them for a deployment or anything.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 9:14:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Latest update from their website:

Inv# 5300-6500 30 rd AL black with orange follower will ship in the next 2 weeks. SS will ship in the next 3 weeks. 5.45x39 will ship week of 1-15. 7.62x39-3 weeks. 6.8-2-3 weeks. Inv# 6600-6999 4-5 weeks.

These are better updates than any other sites.  Brownells just sent me another email stating I'm on backorder, but no ETA.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 11:34:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Just my personal observations over the last few years, but I have seen Larry and Chad go above and beyond in the realms of customer service and staying polite and professional when they were treated very poorly by some members who behaved like ignorant jackasses to them in this forum. * Gasp! * No!* Say it ain't so! *

I also own...lets just say a lot.of their mags, in multiple capacities, ranging up to 40 rounds, in both stainless and aluminum, and the only issue I have ever had with any mag were a few that got dented in shipping from 44mag.com - which Chad actually apologized for, even though they had no control over it given that shipping accidents happen, and it wasn't even packed or mailed by his company. He also sent me 2 replacements since 44mag.com was out of stock and refunded my debit card. Net result was 2 free mags for me and a great impression of their attitude and customer service.

As far as functionality goes, their mags have all run 100% for me, with no exceptions, whether from Midway USA (sold as "AR Stoner" mags) or directly from their original company or the new one.

Just one man's experience, and when this latest/current panic started I specifically bought the remaining stock of their products from more than one vendor.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 11:36:04 AM EDT
[#45]
And I know at least on Moderator here, who shall remain unnamed, but agrees with my opinions as stated above.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 12:25:10 PM EDT
[#46]
I, too, purchased on December 19th when they were advertising close to 5000 aluminum mags and 700 stainless steel magazines in stock.  I ordered 4 SS 30 rounders and 4 Alum 30 rounders and got an order confirmation.  I emailed them toward the end of December and got this response "At the time you ordered they were in stock. But we have so many orders it takes time to process and pack each one. Product is in and out of stock each day. Your order has been delayed because of a delay at our heat treat plant. Please be patient, your order will be shipped."

Seriously?!?  Buy at your own risk!  I'm waiting it out for now, but I'm not going to order from them in the future.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2013 12:48:10 PM EDT
[#47]
I have to eat a little crow, still don't understand the delay. But Larry called

me today and advised my order was being shipped today.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#48]
That's good to hear.  Mind sharing what order # and if you ordered SS or Aluminum?  To give us an idea of where we stand in the queue?
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

That's good to hear.  Mind sharing what order # and if you ordered SS or Aluminum?  To give us an idea of where we stand in the queue?

order was 000000594x and they were aluminum.

Link Posted: 1/17/2013 7:43:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Nice, if they're going in order, looks like they're about half way through fulfilling orders. I'm within 200 of yours, we'll see how it goes, ordered SS myself.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top