Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 12:35:21 PM EDT

Finished up the test video for the Magpul Gen M3 PMAG where we (me and my work buddy who conveniently has a SCAR 16 that I could use but that range wouldn't let us film ) used these mags in 5 ARs and the SCAR 16. Did a drop test with a fully loaded mag on concrete and ran some crappy ammo through them with 0 issues what-so-ever to report.

All in all it seems Magpul has another winner on their hands.  If you like PMAGs but want a little more versitility in what guns you can run them in they're a good choice.   Of course, the old (now called PMAG MOE) PMAGs are still great as well and now they're priced lower which never hurts.

Here's the test footage:

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:37:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Whoa, didn't realize you were on Arfcom, I just posted on your youtube channel the other day asking about when you were doing the streamlight protac hl review and the next day it was up! Great reviews and i've subscribed to your channel. Keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:25:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:41:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Good to see the base plate is more narrow.  More like the Lancer.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:41:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Tag for later
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:28:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Everybody knows it's not a real mag test until you soak them in plastic degrading chemicals for 24-48 hours then sit the mag on a .50BMG rifle's muzzle brake and shoot it.

Seriously thanks for posting this. I just bought and received 10 of these mags myself and haven't had a chance to use them yet.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top