Author
Posted: 12/16/2009 12:43:55 PM EST
In 20 years of military service I had one problem with a magazine follower, a black one and thank God it was in a training senario. The Green ones worked just fine but when I became acquainted with the Magpul Anti-Tilt Follower design I was immediately convinced that they were a superior design. My question is this; At half the price of the Magpul, the CP Follower looks mighty attractive. Has anyone had a problem with one of them in terms of quality or function?
robairto
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/16/2009 4:01:26 PM EST
Originally Posted By Zip06:
In 20 years of military service I had one problem with a magazine follower, a black one and thank God it was in a training senario. The Green ones worked just fine but when I became acquainted with the Magpul Anti-Tilt Follower design I was immediately convinced that they were a superior design. My question is this; At half the price of the Magpul, the CP Follower looks mighty attractive. Has anyone had a problem with one of them in terms of quality or function?

No... and for the purists out there who will say it's a ripoff then lets talk about the ENTIRE AR 15 and 1911 sub culture which is what ? A knockoff. I've had issues with Cproduct magazines (proper dimensions) but never with their followers.
PursuitSS
...believe in me, I'm with the High Command.
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/16/2009 6:03:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/16/2009 6:05:02 PM EST by PursuitSS]
Originally Posted By Zip06:

My question is this; At half the price of the Magpul, the CP Follower looks mighty attractive. Has anyone had a problem with one of them in terms of quality or function?

You might want to check out this thread: Anti-Tilt Follower Upgrades

PursuitSS
"When trading bullets it is better to give than to receive"

"Take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your clothes and buy one!" Jesus Christ - Luke 22.36
Moose26
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2009 6:41:06 AM EST
I only buy GI contract mags and have changed all black followers to the orange C-Products anti-tilt followers sold by Cope's Dist. To answer his question - NO problems and even the one Cooper mag I have from the 80's works fine. So Magpul or CP followers is up to You.