Page / 398
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 8:21:31 AM EDT
Whats the deal with this place?

http://ar15magazinesinstock.com/
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 8:48:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Emphacia:

Definitely NOT REAL inventory. No reason to investigate more than that.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 9:09:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DGY:
Originally Posted By Emphacia:

Definitely NOT REAL inventory. No reason to investigate more than that.

ok thanks. It didn't seem legit.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 9:13:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2013 9:16:43 AM EDT by Emphacia]
Cabelas

D&H Industries AR-15 Magazines $24.99

In stock. Frigged if I can figure out how to make a link-

http://www.cabelas.com/product/DH-Industries-AR-15-Magazines/1579247.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch%2F%3FN%3D5100187%26Ne%3D5­100187%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dar%2B15%26­Ntx%3Dmode%252Bmatchallpartial%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts%26WTz_st%3DSearchRefinements%26form_state%3DsearchForm%26recordsPerPage%3D80%26se­arch%3Dar%2B15%26searchTypeByFilter%3DAllProd­ucts%26x%3D0%26y%3D0&Ntt=ar+15&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 9:17:54 AM EDT
Cabelas has 30rd Blackhawks for horrible price of 39.99
Stupid Priced Blackhawks

Cabelas has D&H 30 round Mags for 24.99 - Expensive in both Tan and Black
The D&H Mags

BassPro has Blued and Black ProMags (Not Pmags) for 20.99 -- 30 round
Promags

PK's Firearms has Tango Down 30rd for 20.50 each
Pk's Firearms has Beta-C 100round drums for 325.00 each
Pk Stuff can be found here

HK Parts has those Korean Made 100 round drums for 249.99
100Round Korean Drum

CenterFire Systems has those Korean Made 100 round drums for 149.99
100round drums

CenterFire Systems has 40round mags for 24.99
40Round Mags

Tactical Advantage has 2 types of 30round mags one is Poly and one steal -- Prices range from 15.50 to 18.49
Couple Types of Mags in stock

Hope that helps someone

And Thanks to all who has posted stuff -- I've been able to order things and actually receive them -- some aren't deals but I was glad to acquire them.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 9:24:15 AM EDT
http://www.promagindustries.com/product-p/col-a18.htm

Sam brand as what Toejampie posted, but different site, same price, looks like they have good reviews on the mag.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 9:29:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2013 9:31:45 AM EDT by teachgeek]
deleted
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 9:33:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By heat_htx:
http://www.promagindustries.com/product-p/col-a18.htm

Sam brand as what Toejampie posted, but different site, same price, looks like they have good reviews on the mag.

On their front page...

Welcome.

1/17/2013 update:

Due to overwhelming amount of orders. All high capacity magazines are on back-order. We are still taking orders, but will take 6+ weeks to process your orders even if you selected expedited shipping options. We apologize in advance for the delay and we are trying our best to ship all orders out as soon as possible.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 9:39:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By groundchecker:
Not cheap but if you are hard up sportsmans guide has some Colt stamped 30 rounders.

http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-6159032-11079827?sid=j5o3i5igug00zk8a012b1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportsmansguide.com%2Fnet%2Fcb%2Fcolt-stamped-30-rd-ar-15-m16-mag.aspx?a=1150117

I thought I was being smart but I guess I was hard up.
I figured it was a good deal because:
1) in stock- a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush especially if we got what's going on now
2) used to see USED colts on cheaper than dirt for $99.
3) In stock means I finally get to pick up a Colt stamped mag for less than $100, in supposedly 'new' condition.

I am not going to take out a second mortgage to load up, however, one or two is ok especially

you can't argue with colt.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 9:47:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By cruisemissile:
Not cheap but if you are hard up sportsmans guide has some Colt stamped 30 rounders.

http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-6159032-11079827?sid=j5o3i5jv4s00zk8a012b1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportsmansguide.com%2Fnet%2Fcb%2Fcolt-stamped-30-rd-ar-15-m16-mag.aspx?a=1150117

1) in stock- a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush especially if we got what's going on now
3) In stock means I finally get to pick up a Colt stamped mag for less than $100, in supposedly 'new' condition.

I am not going to take out a second mortgage to load up, however, one or two is ok especially

I don't know why everyone pays such a huge premium for the colt stamp. You can get the same exact mags that have other stamps on them for less. I don't remember exactly off the top of my head but I think the OKAY's are the same exact mag and if it's not those then it's another type. Yes I understand the colt stamp is on it so maybe one or two for a "collector" mag but absolutely no reason to buy colts because they perform better!

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:17:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By teachgeek:

http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-6159032-11079827?sid=j5o3i5mude00zk8a012b1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportsmansguide.com%2Fnet%2Fcb%2Fcolt-stamped-30-rd-ar-15-m16-mag.aspx?a=1150117

I don't know why everyone pays such a huge premium for the colt stamp. You can get the same exact mags that have other stamps on them for less. I don't remember exactly off the top of my head but I think the OKAY's are the same exact mag and if it's not those then it's another type. Yes I understand the colt stamp is on it so maybe one or two for a "collector" mag but absolutely no reason to buy colts because they perform better!

The Colts mags I bought this month @ $20.00 each (incl. shipping) were made by NHMTG, just were stamped for Colt. The NHMTG mags I bought this month were $20.00 each (incl. shipping). This info is out there on the internet you just got to research it. BCM mags are made by D&H just stamped Bravo Company. Why everyone has to have that Colt stamp? I guess its lack of knowledge, which we all suffer from in one way or another.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:32:21 AM EDT
Speaking of Colt mags, Kesselrings has 20 round Colt mags in stock for $19.95

Kesselrings Colt 20 Round

And D&H 30 rounders for $19.95

Kesselrings D&H 30 Rd
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:35:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SandBoxOutlaw:

http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-6159032-11079827?sid=j5o3i5olmc00zk8a012b1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportsmansguide.com%2Fnet%2Fcb%2Fcolt-stamped-30-rd-ar-15-m16-mag.aspx?a=1150117

The Colts mags I bought this month @ $20.00 each (incl. shipping) were made by NHMTG, just were stamped for Colt. The NHMTG mags I bought this month were $20.00 each (incl. shipping). This info is out there on the internet you just got to research it. BCM mags are made by D&H just stamped Bravo Company. Why everyone has to have that Colt stamp? I guess its lack of knowledge, which we all suffer from in one way or another.

I know colt doesn't even make their own stuff. Sub contracted to other guys like OKAY, D&h , etc
Brand is brand. That's just my thought.
Back in the day I couldn't afford a colt AR so I bought a "clone ". Bushy, but now they have their own name recognition
I couldn't afford a colt gold cup so I bought a Clone
Just my preference and I respect everyone else who seems to have insight
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 12:05:41 PM EDT
MD ARMS SAIGA 12 20 ROUND DRUMS HERE

I can't believe how many of these I see sell for over $300 when you can go right to the factory website and pay $125. They ship in 1-2 days, I have bought a few.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 12:21:42 PM EDT
Master Mold Thermold AR15 30 round Magazines, NEW PRODUCTION IN STOCK READY TO SHIP $15.99here
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 12:50:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Bunzoni:
Master Mold Thermold AR15 30 round Magazines, NEW PRODUCTION IN STOCK READY TO SHIP $15.99here

Don't order from Oakland Tactical. First order went well from them. Ever since then, (Mike /prob the owner) won't ship my order. I've been trying to get a refund. I'll have to dispute it with my credit card company Monday.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 1:24:26 PM EDT
I got tired of clicking the refresh and just ordered some from DSG. Funny thing is, I still feel compelled to keep checking this thread every 5 minutes. Creature of habit.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 1:36:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By centerthought:
I got tired of clicking the refresh and just ordered some from DSG. Funny thing is, I still feel compelled to keep checking this thread every 5 minutes. Creature of habit.

I can't stop looking either. Now though my price to buy more mags is $15 or less.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 1:51:23 PM EDT

I can't stop looking either. Now though my price to buy more mags is $15 or less.

Same here. It was $20 for me before, but now it's $15 MAX. I'm thinking it will take a price of $10 or less to make me jump on a deal at this point. Considering I backordered windowed PMAGS for $15 bucks each and I got 25 of them.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 2:40:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SandBoxOutlaw:

http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-6159032-11079827?sid=j5o3i5stkk00zk8a012b1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportsmansguide.com%2Fnet%2Fcb%2Fcolt-stamped-30-rd-ar-15-m16-mag.aspx?a=1150117

I know colt doesn't even make their own stuff. Sub contracted to other guys like OKAY, D&h , etc
Brand is brand. That's just my thought.
Back in the day I couldn't afford a colt AR so I bought a "clone ". Bushy, but now they have their own name recognition
I couldn't afford a colt gold cup so I bought a Clone
Just my preference and I respect everyone else who seems to have insight

I know a dealer who puts Colt floor plates on GI mags and sells them to morons who will pay more for Colt. Don't be a moron. I'm sure there are lots of dealers that do this.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 2:43:33 PM EDT
Ruger BX25X2 (50 Round Magazines) are available right no at www.impactguns.com Limit of 2 per person.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 2:47:56 PM EDT
Good point. No one likes fraud Trust but verify
I'm buying from sportsmans guide as new. I ordered but haven't seen
If I see it suspect ill return it
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 3:09:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Himark800:
Ruger BX25X2 (50 Round Magazines) are available right no at www.impactguns.com Limit of 2 per person.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 3:19:47 PM EDT
Thanks....got mine but OOS now!
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 4:27:43 PM EDT
I ordered earlier for the hell of it from ar15store and just got an email saying my order is being processed as # blah blah blah, maybe they do have some. Between them DSG, red-dot-scopes.com, outdoorsecuritysports, Fulton armory some one's getting $. Worse thing that could happen is multiple shipments on the same day before I can cancel the others....not such a bad thing.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 4:39:26 PM EDT
ive got pmags on back order from brownells and midway from 12/24 and pmags on order from dsg 1/19 when i realized brownells and midway were a lost cause but all i have scored to date is 10 aluminum with magpul followers from bravo co and 6 aluminum tan mags from cabelas. guess i was just not meant to have pmags.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 4:44:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Samson-Dogg:
ive got pmags on back order from brownells and midway from 12/24 and pmags on order from dsg 1/19 when i realized brownells and midway were a lost cause but all i have scored to date is 10 aluminum with magpul followers from bravo co and 6 aluminum tan mags from cabelas. guess i was just not meant to have pmags.

You gotta be relentless if you want em!
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 5:03:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Himark800:

Can't even find them on the site.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 5:06:50 PM EDT

Man if you don't have any at all I would suck it up and keep an eye on the EE because they have been showing up there for $25 on a regular basis. You will have to sift through thread after thread of people wanting >$30 but the good news is they are just sitting there at that price. Prices are coming down just be patient all is not lost.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 5:08:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2013 5:08:38 PM EDT by zirkdog]

DSG is slowly and steadily plowing through the back orders. Keep the faith brother. They will be yours...ohh yes...they will be yours.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 6:06:21 PM EDT
Got my 15 from Windham Weaponry this morning :) Surprised FedEx delivered on Saturday. I also got an email from Gear Zone Tactical stating they have been told a shipment of Tango Down are on the way so keep a look out on their website or Facebook page.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 6:12:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By smodom:
Got my 15 from Windham Weaponry this morning :) Surprised FedEx delivered on Saturday. I also got an email from Gear Zone Tactical stating they have been told a shipment of Tango Down are on the way so keep a look out on their website or Facebook page.

My order from Windham is still not processed, but I received an email stating all orders will be fulfilled... anyone else have more credible info?
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 6:12:14 PM EDT

Hang in their dude. The flood gates are about to open up here in the next few weeks.
From Magpul - we are shipping many thousands of mags a day so it will only be a matter of time before orders are fulfilled
Link to full email
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 6:30:02 PM EDT
I'm trying to get some Sig or MecGar P226 9mm magz. Searching comes up with this thread, but there's 412 pages to look thru. I found one 15rd at one LGS and a 20rd at another. That's it. Haven't found any on-line. Even Sig took theirs off their site (the page for P226 hi caps mags goes back to the SigStore main page). (I normally wouldn't be mag shopping during an alien zombie invasion but I just bought one of those Lone Star P226s in 9mm. The first gun I've ever bought just for the way it looks. Now that I found out it shoots good, too, I need some mags for it.)

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 6:34:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By pukujuhla:

My order from Windham is still not processed, but I received an email stating all orders will be fulfilled... anyone else have more credible info?

I placed my order within a few minutes of them posting to Facebook so I may have been one of the first orders. My order number was 28110. In addition, I live in Maine about 2 hours north of the factory. I have to imagine your order will be processed this week.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 6:39:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2013 6:41:43 PM EDT by biteback]
Originally Posted By planemaker:
I'm trying to get some Sig or MecGar P226 9mm magz. Searching comes up with this thread, but there's 412 pages to look thru. I found one 15rd at one LGS and a 20rd at another. That's it. Haven't found any on-line. Even Sig took theirs off their site (the page for P226 hi caps mags goes back to the SigStore main page). (I normally wouldn't be mag shopping during an alien zombie invasion but I just bought one of those Lone Star P226s in 9mm. The first gun I've ever bought just for the way it looks. Now that I found out it shoots good, too, I need some mags for it.)

Any suggestions?

I am in the same boat looking for P226 Mags. there is a Sig Sauer thread but it is very quiet when it comes to P226 Mags. i signed up for email notifications from almost every reputable dealer ( well not almost every but many) and have yet to hear anything.

you can get them at Gunbroker but at gougers prices.

(edit) I did get a back order in at Cabela's before they took them off their site, but expected delivery to Cabela's is 25-Mar-13. you may want to check there every once in a while. the prices where fair.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 7:29:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2013 7:56:43 PM EDT by teachgeek]
Originally Posted By biteback:

Any suggestions?

I am in the same boat looking for P226 Mags. there is a Sig Sauer thread but it is very quiet when it comes to P226 Mags. i signed up for email notifications from almost every reputable dealer ( well not almost every but many) and have yet to hear anything.

(edit) I did get a back order in at Cabela's before they took them off their site, but expected delivery to Cabela's is 25-Mar-13. you may want to check there every once in a while. the prices where fair.

PK has some, but I have no idea what a good price is for a 226 mag

http://pkfirearms.com/Handgun_Magazines/180/c Looks like they are originals though.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 7:58:04 PM EDT

Any suggestions?

http://pkfirearms.com/Handgun_Magazines/180/c

Last May I bought 4 Sig Sauer P226 .40 cal 12 round mags from Brownells for about $45 if that helps any. Sig mags aren't cheap.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 8:00:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2013 8:01:31 PM EDT by Apom]
My Magazine update

Ordered 12/26 --> Brownells -->Lancer AWM Opaque FDE (5) shipped and on the way.
Ordered 12/26 --> Brownells --> Lancer AWM Black (5) delivered last week.

Ordered 2/1 -- Midwayusa --> Lancer AWM Black (2) delivered 2 weeks ago.
Ordered 2/14 -- Midwayusa --> Lancer Smoke Black (2) delivered last week.
Ordered 2/15 -- Midwayusa --> Lancer AWM Black (2) delivered last week.

Ordered 2/15 -- Aim.com --) Lancer AWM Black (5) arrived last week.

Scored 2 orders from Botach for 6 mags from Mapgul 2 weeks ago..those came in a few days later.

At the beginning of Feb I had only 3 mags. Up to 31 mags now and feel comfortable. All 30 rounders.

So atm.. I have a mixture of Magpul gen3 black, magpul gen2 window, Lancer AWM smoke, Lancer AWM black, and Lancer AWM FDE.

More then half were scored from this thread alone on notices posted by members. Thanks all.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 8:01:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2013 8:06:48 PM EDT by biteback]

Any suggestions?

http://pkfirearms.com/Handgun_Magazines/180/c Looks like they are originals though.

Thank you. those look like actual Sig mags and so the price is about right (or at least what they where before Sig pulled the P226 mags from their website) the Mec gars are cheaper but hey, if you need it now. grabbed one of each. Thank you

EDIT-- thanks again teachgeek - i posted all of the above and a credit to you for the find in the Sig thread
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 8:17:36 PM EDT
No problem, glad to help out in the quest for mags
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 8:35:02 PM EDT

Any suggestions?

That's probably a decent price for real Sig magazines.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 8:36:35 PM EDT

Mine were shipped on Friday and are due to arrive on Wednesday. They seem to be working through the orders and yours should be shipped soon.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 8:42:50 PM EDT

Man if you don't have any at all I would suck it up and keep an eye on the EE because they have been showing up there for $25 on a regular basis. You will have to sift through thread after thread of people wanting >$30 but the good news is they are just sitting there at that price. Prices are coming down just be patient all is not lost.

I know Gunbroker may not seem like a great option, but it is flooded with Pmags. If you are patient, you can get them for under $30. That's not great, but if you want some there are hundreds sold every day.

Again, be patient and choosy. There are always plenty more to bid on. Volume is your friend.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 9:39:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CaseyL:

I know Gunbroker may not seem like a great option, but it is flooded with Pmags. If you are patient, you can get them for under $30. That's not great, but if you want some there are hundreds sold every day.

Again, be patient and choosy. There are always plenty more to bid on. Volume is your friend.

Definitely, I just sold a 3-packs of windowed Gen2's for only $68. I was obviously disappointed but it's starting to show that a return to normalcy is starting to happen.

Keep an eye on all of the non-featured auctions. They're selling for much closer to respectable prices.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:03:17 PM EDT
Hey, not to stray off topic, I know this is about AR mags, but does anyone know of a thread or a place to find 17rd 9mm mags for my M&P9??? I just recovered from drinking the XDm kool-aid and need mags for my new friend.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:28:49 PM EDT

i got the same email :( still waiting on shipment
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:05:41 PM EDT
On 2-11 I ordered the PMAG 3 pack from Botach and got the email stating that my order had been shipped, then another email saying they were backordered and had not actually shipped. The email said that the cost of the order would be refunded, but I'm curious if anyone actually saw the refund hit their cards? On my statement, I only see a charge against my card for the cost of the order but it was a day AFTER I got the email saying I'd get a refund.

Sorry to put this question in this thread, but I didn't see any other discussion on it or a Botach forum on the industry page.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:22:32 PM EDT
refunds usually take 2-3 biz days to hit your card
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:25:39 PM EDT

I went to a gun show last weekend and a guy had a huge box of Pmags selling for $30 each. And on gun trading sites and auction sites you see
hundreds of Pmags for sale.
So...that being said. What is up with intense Tactical and their inability to get out orders placed two months ago? How is it that joe blow's can manage
to get their hands on hundreds of them but they cannot ? Makes no sense to me at all. Just me bitchin.
Page / 398
Top Top