Whats the deal with this place?

http://ar15magazinesinstock.com/
DGY
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 8:48:50 AM
Originally Posted By Emphacia:

Definitely NOT REAL inventory. No reason to investigate more than that.
Emphacia
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 9:09:31 AM
Originally Posted By DGY:
Originally Posted By Emphacia:

Definitely NOT REAL inventory. No reason to investigate more than that.

ok thanks. It didn't seem legit.
Emphacia
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 9:13:07 AM
[Last Edit: 2/23/2013 9:16:43 AM by Emphacia]
Cabelas

D&H Industries AR-15 Magazines $24.99

In stock. Frigged if I can figure out how to make a link-

http://www.cabelas.com/product/DH-Industries-AR-15-Magazines/1579247.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch%2F%3FN%3D5100187%26Ne%3D5100187%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dar%2B15%26Ntx%3Dmode%252Bmatchallpartial%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts%26WTz_st%3DSearchRefinements%26form_state%3DsearchForm%26recordsPerPage%3D80%26search%3Dar%2B15%26searchTypeByFilter%3DAllProducts%26x%3D0%26y%3D0&Ntt=ar+15&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products
toejampie
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 9:17:54 AM
Cabelas has 30rd Blackhawks for horrible price of 39.99
Stupid Priced Blackhawks

Cabelas has D&H 30 round Mags for 24.99 - Expensive in both Tan and Black
The D&H Mags

BassPro has Blued and Black ProMags (Not Pmags) for 20.99 -- 30 round
Promags

PK's Firearms has Tango Down 30rd for 20.50 each
Pk's Firearms has Beta-C 100round drums for 325.00 each
Pk Stuff can be found here

HK Parts has those Korean Made 100 round drums for 249.99
100Round Korean Drum

CenterFire Systems has those Korean Made 100 round drums for 149.99
100round drums

CenterFire Systems has 40round mags for 24.99
40Round Mags

Tactical Advantage has 2 types of 30round mags one is Poly and one steal -- Prices range from 15.50 to 18.49
Couple Types of Mags in stock

Hope that helps someone

And Thanks to all who has posted stuff -- I've been able to order things and actually receive them -- some aren't deals but I was glad to acquire them.

heat_htx
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 9:24:15 AM
http://www.promagindustries.com/product-p/col-a18.htm

Sam brand as what Toejampie posted, but different site, same price, looks like they have good reviews on the mag.
teachgeek
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 9:29:13 AM
[Last Edit: 2/23/2013 9:31:45 AM by teachgeek]
deleted
teachgeek
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 9:33:40 AM
Originally Posted By heat_htx:
http://www.promagindustries.com/product-p/col-a18.htm

Sam brand as what Toejampie posted, but different site, same price, looks like they have good reviews on the mag.

On their front page...

Welcome.

1/17/2013 update:

Due to overwhelming amount of orders. All high capacity magazines are on back-order. We are still taking orders, but will take 6+ weeks to process your orders even if you selected expedited shipping options. We apologize in advance for the delay and we are trying our best to ship all orders out as soon as possible.
cruisemissile
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 9:39:54 AM
Originally Posted By groundchecker:
Not cheap but if you are hard up sportsmans guide has some Colt stamped 30 rounders.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/colt-stamped-30-rd-ar-15-m16-mag.aspx?a=1150117

I thought I was being smart but I guess I was hard up.
I figured it was a good deal because:
1) in stock- a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush especially if we got what's going on now
2) used to see USED colts on cheaper than dirt for $99.
3) In stock means I finally get to pick up a Colt stamped mag for less than $100, in supposedly 'new' condition.

I am not going to take out a second mortgage to load up, however, one or two is ok especially

you can't argue with colt.
teachgeek
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 9:47:50 AM
Originally Posted By cruisemissile:
Not cheap but if you are hard up sportsmans guide has some Colt stamped 30 rounders.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/colt-stamped-30-rd-ar-15-m16-mag.aspx?a=1150117

1) in stock- a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush especially if we got what's going on now
3) In stock means I finally get to pick up a Colt stamped mag for less than $100, in supposedly 'new' condition.

I am not going to take out a second mortgage to load up, however, one or two is ok especially

I don't know why everyone pays such a huge premium for the colt stamp. You can get the same exact mags that have other stamps on them for less. I don't remember exactly off the top of my head but I think the OKAY's are the same exact mag and if it's not those then it's another type. Yes I understand the colt stamp is on it so maybe one or two for a "collector" mag but absolutely no reason to buy colts because they perform better!

SandBoxOutlaw
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 10:17:08 AM
Originally Posted By teachgeek:

I don't know why everyone pays such a huge premium for the colt stamp. You can get the same exact mags that have other stamps on them for less. I don't remember exactly off the top of my head but I think the OKAY's are the same exact mag and if it's not those then it's another type. Yes I understand the colt stamp is on it so maybe one or two for a "collector" mag but absolutely no reason to buy colts because they perform better!

The Colts mags I bought this month @ $20.00 each (incl. shipping) were made by NHMTG, just were stamped for Colt. The NHMTG mags I bought this month were $20.00 each (incl. shipping). This info is out there on the internet you just got to research it. BCM mags are made by D&H just stamped Bravo Company. Why everyone has to have that Colt stamp? I guess its lack of knowledge, which we all suffer from in one way or another.
trackeryak
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 11:32:21 AM
Speaking of Colt mags, Kesselrings has 20 round Colt mags in stock for $19.95

Kesselrings Colt 20 Round

And D&H 30 rounders for $19.95

Kesselrings D&H 30 Rd
cruisemissile
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 11:35:21 AM
Originally Posted By SandBoxOutlaw:

The Colts mags I bought this month @ $20.00 each (incl. shipping) were made by NHMTG, just were stamped for Colt. The NHMTG mags I bought this month were $20.00 each (incl. shipping). This info is out there on the internet you just got to research it. BCM mags are made by D&H just stamped Bravo Company. Why everyone has to have that Colt stamp? I guess its lack of knowledge, which we all suffer from in one way or another.

I know colt doesn't even make their own stuff. Sub contracted to other guys like OKAY, D&h , etc
Brand is brand. That's just my thought.
Back in the day I couldn't afford a colt AR so I bought a "clone ". Bushy, but now they have their own name recognition
I couldn't afford a colt gold cup so I bought a Clone
Just my preference and I respect everyone else who seems to have insight
7summits
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 12:05:41 PM
MD ARMS SAIGA 12 20 ROUND DRUMS HERE

I can't believe how many of these I see sell for over $300 when you can go right to the factory website and pay $125. They ship in 1-2 days, I have bought a few.
Bunzoni
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 12:21:42 PM
Master Mold Thermold AR15 30 round Magazines, NEW PRODUCTION IN STOCK READY TO SHIP $15.99here
flyskater
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 12:50:58 PM
Originally Posted By Bunzoni:
Master Mold Thermold AR15 30 round Magazines, NEW PRODUCTION IN STOCK READY TO SHIP $15.99here

Don't order from Oakland Tactical. First order went well from them. Ever since then, (Mike /prob the owner) won't ship my order. I've been trying to get a refund. I'll have to dispute it with my credit card company Monday.
centerthought
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 1:24:26 PM
I got tired of clicking the refresh and just ordered some from DSG. Funny thing is, I still feel compelled to keep checking this thread every 5 minutes. Creature of habit.
teachgeek
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 1:36:08 PM
Originally Posted By centerthought:
I got tired of clicking the refresh and just ordered some from DSG. Funny thing is, I still feel compelled to keep checking this thread every 5 minutes. Creature of habit.

I can't stop looking either. Now though my price to buy more mags is $15 or less.

centerthought
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 1:51:23 PM
Originally Posted By centerthought:

I can't stop looking either. Now though my price to buy more mags is $15 or less.

Same here. It was $20 for me before, but now it's $15 MAX. I'm thinking it will take a price of $10 or less to make me jump on a deal at this point. Considering I backordered windowed PMAGS for $15 bucks each and I got 25 of them.
bigkracka
Raylan don't give a shit
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 2:40:40 PM
Originally Posted By SandBoxOutlaw:

I know colt doesn't even make their own stuff. Sub contracted to other guys like OKAY, D&h , etc
Brand is brand. That's just my thought.
Back in the day I couldn't afford a colt AR so I bought a "clone ". Bushy, but now they have their own name recognition
I couldn't afford a colt gold cup so I bought a Clone
Just my preference and I respect everyone else who seems to have insight

I know a dealer who puts Colt floor plates on GI mags and sells them to morons who will pay more for Colt. Don't be a moron. I'm sure there are lots of dealers that do this.
I look around and all I see is evil
Walking dead disguised as real people
Himark800
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 2:43:33 PM
Ruger BX25X2 (50 Round Magazines) are available right no at www.impactguns.com Limit of 2 per person.
cruisemissile
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 2:47:56 PM
Good point. No one likes fraud Trust but verify
I'm buying from sportsmans guide as new. I ordered but haven't seen
If I see it suspect ill return it
N3M3SIS
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 3:09:56 PM
Originally Posted By Himark800:
Ruger BX25X2 (50 Round Magazines) are available right no at www.impactguns.com Limit of 2 per person.

Thanks!
callers141
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 3:19:47 PM
Thanks....got mine but OOS now!
cerpovicz
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/23/2013 4:27:43 PM
I ordered earlier for the hell of it from ar15store and just got an email saying my order is being processed as # blah blah blah, maybe they do have some. Between them DSG, red-dot-scopes.com, outdoorsecuritysports, Fulton armory some one's getting $. Worse thing that could happen is multiple shipments on the same day before I can cancel the others....not such a bad thing.
Page:  / 712