BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 416
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 12:13:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a pack on the 11th and my wife did also.  My order showed up today, she got a backorder email.  Orders were placed within minutes of each other.

Originally Posted By Baxpin:
On 2-11 I ordered the PMAG 3 pack from Botach and got the email stating that my order had been shipped, then another email saying they were backordered and had not actually shipped.  The email said that the cost of the order would be refunded, but I'm curious if anyone actually saw the refund hit their cards?  On my statement, I only see a charge against my card for the cost of the order but it was a day AFTER I got the email saying I'd get a refund.

Sorry to put this question in this thread, but I didn't see any other discussion on it or a Botach forum on the industry page.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 12:20:13 AM EDT
[#2]
PMAGS $35, limit 2. $7.50 shipping for 1. Not a great deal but does say they have FDE in stock. Not sure on live inventory.

http://shtf-tactical.com/?product=magpul-30-round-p-magazines-with-windows
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 12:41:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By mrmonk7663:
I ordered a pack on the 11th and my wife did also.  My order showed up today, she got a backorder email.  Orders were placed within minutes of each other.

On 2-11 I ordered the PMAG 3 pack from Botach and got the email stating that my order had been shipped, then another email saying they were backordered and had not actually shipped.  The email said that the cost of the order would be refunded, but I'm curious if anyone actually saw the refund hit their cards?  On my statement, I only see a charge against my card for the cost of the order but it was a day AFTER I got the email saying I'd get a refund.

Sorry to put this question in this thread, but I didn't see any other discussion on it or a Botach forum on the industry page.

I ordered the same day.  Placed my order first and then my wife placed hers after me.  I got a cancellation notice and her order shipped even though it was placed after mine.  Don't think they are processing in order.  I waited about 7 days and still didn't get a refund on my card. Had to email them to process the credit. They did it immediately after my request.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:28:31 AM EDT
[#4]
has anybody seen foliage green pmags for sale besides the ee?  seems like od and foliage are mia lately.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:08:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rifleman_1646] [#5]
Originally Posted By LimPShoT:
has anybody seen foliage green pmags for sale besides the ee?  seems like od and foliage are mia lately.

Yeah I saw two OD on gun broker.     For $111 and the reserve was not met.  I was like

Edit:  this was 20 round P mags.   I don't know if more or less rare than 30 rounders?
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:24:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I just got 2 foliage pmags in from targetsportsusa. It took about 5 days to get them.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 4:31:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: biteback] [#7]
not sure if it has been said already but Cabela's has D&H tan and black 30 rnd for 24.99.  says in stock.  
Cabela's D&H
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:20:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Speaking of them, does anyone know what's up with Targetsports USA?  Web link doesn't seem to work anymore....

A site I've not used before is taking backorders for Lancers at reasonable prices - "Tactical Offense" .... anyone ever used them?  Any feedback?
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:24:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By skostas:
Speaking of them, does anyone know what's up with Targetsports USA?  Web link doesn't seem to work anymore....

A site I've not used before is taking backorders for Lancers at reasonable prices - "Tactical Offense" .... anyone ever used them?  Any feedback?

Targetsports USA site is down for maintenance according to their Facebook page.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:48:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sfdff1] [#10]
Since things have been slow........

2 Pmags with dual mag coupler set $79.99

Don't know if this is real time or not. Most you can add to the cart is 26 from a drop-down menu once you get to the cart, both for black and FDE.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 8:11:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By sfdff1:

Don't know if this is real time or not. Most you can add to the cart is 26 from a drop-down menu once you get to the cart, both for black and FDE.

At $40 each those are higher than Gunbroker.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By cardnation:
Originally Posted By sfdff1:

At $40 each those are higher than Gunbroker.

Not sure how much the coupler is worth, but it includes that too. Still at $20 for the coupler they are $30 Pmags + shipping, so I probably won't be getting one.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 9:08:53 AM EDT
[#13]
PK has added NHMTG (USGI) aluminum 30 rounders for $25- limit 5 per....
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 9:15:26 AM EDT
[#14]
anyone know of metal straight 20 rounders anywhere?
I have 20 rd Stoners on back order from midway, keep getting pushed out.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 9:16:46 AM EDT
[#15]

The exact same thing happened to me. They did refund my money after about 3 days. Hopefully you will be OK.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 9:26:35 AM EDT
[#16]
I believe Buffer has NHMTG 20's ....
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Does Anyone have order and receipt dates from DSG on pmags, I was wondering haw the back log looks.  I was trying to get a estimate on lead time since things are quieting down.  

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 10:08:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 10:08:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By skostas:
I believe Buffer has NHMTG 20's ....

thanks, you're right they seem to have them http://www.buffertech.com/M16-20-round-magazines-new-P151.aspx

interesting, I saw some at Sportsman's Guide
these are the Premium 20 Rounders
these are theRegular 20 rounders Parkerized

they are in stock and don't seem to have any indication of mfg.
but they seem similar in design to the NHMTG listed in Buffer.

I was reluctant to order this item from Sportsman's Guide not knowing much about it.

thanks for the tip
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 11:05:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: glad_iator] [#20]
http://www.mwgco.com/ar-15_accessories/product/012-IK-40SR.html

These 40 round AR15 MAGS are still in stock $26 with $13 shipping.  They are the main importer and are a solid company.  I've ordered from them 3 times with fast shipping.  These Bulgarians are super reliable, 40 rounds, steel lined at the top, designed by the same guy who designed the Bulgarian circle 10 mags which are awesome mags.  Search YouTube for reviews if you aren't sure (use the search term IK-520). .I've picked up 20 of these and I almost like them better than my pmags as they are large capacity, steel lined, and priced great...they were never cheaper than $19 pre-panic.  If you are paying $30 for pmgas which are $12=$15 mags...then these are a huge value IMHO...I've read a ton of reviews on these and have buddies who shoot full auto who swear by them. Search for reviews on them here on ar15.com.  The certainly are way better than a lot of the mags people are paying panic prices for!!!  Thermolds for $15??!!!  Even $20??!!!

If you are CO especially...these will come in time.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 11:51:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Crashnrc1912:
Does Anyone have order and receipt dates from DSG on pmags, I was wondering haw the back log looks.  I was trying to get a estimate on lead time since things are quieting down.  

I would love to know as well since I ordered a month and a half ago and no news.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 11:54:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By SlingIT:

I would love to know as well since I ordered a month and a half ago and no news.

Guys a little looking around goes a long way to finding what you want.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_268/229092_DSG_Magazine_order_Tracking_Thread__Tracking_app_link_updated_in_first_post.html

Now please pretty please keep the thread on topic.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 12:37:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:27:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nolan7120] [#24]
Originally Posted By SlingIT:

3 posts above yours you will find M4Madness provided a link to what you're looking for. I'd link it again but have to make you look!

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:38:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Are these instock or not? Says they have 998 20 rd p mags, and 928 30 rd p mags. Then when add another to each one they become out of stock.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By flamingbomb:
Are these instock or not? Says they have 998 20 rd p mags, and 928 30 rd p mags. Then when add another to each one they become out of stock.

Link?
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:45:13 PM EDT
[#27]

The anticipation of you actually posting a link to these mags has me on pins and needles!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:47:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Sorry was busy tring to figure this out.

http://tridentarmory.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5_10
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:49:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:50:20 PM EDT
[#30]

On the front page:
"Due to a recent influx of internet orders, we are requesting that all parts and firearm orders be placed over the phone only. Inventory descriptions on the website no longer reflect actual inventory."
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#31]

Like to order some, but kind of a piss-poor description. M2, M3, window or not???
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:51:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Yeah but it will let you place 914 30 rd p mags minus the 14 I have in my cart without that.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:52:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CaseyL] [#34]

Not exactly sure if this applies to magazines, but on the Trident Armory home page, it says in big blue letters:

Trident Armory
Revolutionizing the AR Platform.
Due to a recent influx of internet orders, we are requesting that all parts and firearm orders be placed over the phone only. Inventory descriptions on the website no longer reflect actual inventory.

Edit: I was beat to the punch ...
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:56:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:58:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Sorry didn't see that. Guess I'll still be waiting for my backorders to come through.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:00:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: flamingbomb] [#37]
Said number isn't in service the first time I called, I tried again and got through nobody was there.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:13:14 PM EDT
[#38]
No way it's live inventory.  Let me add 100 rifles to my cart
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#39]
at 884 I don't get the out of stock/backorder warning but when I add 885 it says items out of stock and will be backordered
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:24:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4Madness] [#40]
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#41]
They will probably get to work tomorrow with orders for 10k Pmag's or so haha
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 3:56:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: high_roller21] [#42]
http://www.surefire.com/tactical-equipment/high-capacity-magazines/mag5-60.html

SureFire MAG5-60  $159

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ar240stmagne.html

AR-15 .223 40rd Steel Mag New Charles Daly Defense $28.99.  Use promo code "first" to recive free shipping if it is your first order with CDNN
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 4:27:24 PM EDT
[#43]
32round Olympic 9mm AR Mag limit 2:

Midway USA 9mm mags
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#44]
PK got in some Pmag 20's, Limit 2, $20 each.

http://pkfirearms.com/AR15_Magazines/177/c
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:14:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By teachgeek:
PK got in some Pmag 20's, Limit 2, $20 each.

http://pkfirearms.com/AR15_Magazines/177/c

Tried to get some, then OOS, then noticed $10 shipping on each. Yikes.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:22:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: smr924] [#46]
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:38:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#48]
I get the whole supply & demand bit, but I think some of these magazine prices are a little ridiculous.
I think I'm going to just sit back and wait.  Reputable companies, like Magpul, that aren't gouging, and the companies that do business with them, will continue to supply a quality product at a reasonable price.  Once they've re-stocked, I'll grab magazines then.  Time is on my side.
As long as we're willing to pay ridiculous prices, they'll continue to charge ridiculous prices.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:53:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By venman:
I get the whole supply & demand bit, but I think some of these magazine prices are a little ridiculous.
I think I'm going to just sit back and wait.  Reputable companies, like Magpul, that aren't gouging, and the companies that do business with them, will continue to supply a quality product at a reasonable price.  Once they've re-stocked, I'll grab magazines then.  Time is on my side.
As long as we're willing to pay ridiculous prices, they'll continue to charge ridiculous prices.

Hate to add to the thread but the idea of time in your side is not definitely true. Hence why everyone is paying a few more bucks to get them now. I saw the cheapest looking plastic mags for $24.99 at Cabelas yesterday. So there's no guarantee that once retailers get them in the price won't be higher.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Aldo_The_Apache:
Originally Posted By venman:

Hate to add to the thread but the idea of time in your side is not definitely true. Hence why everyone is paying a few more bucks to get them now. I saw the cheapest looking plastic mags for $24.99 at Cabelas yesterday. So there's no guarantee that once retailers get them in the price won't be higher.

Not to pull the thread off topic, but I think if, or when, Magpul pulls out of Colodrado they'll be a huge vacuum left for a while that will send prices skyrocketing.
Page / 416
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top