Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/13/2017 8:12:38 PM EDT
I think these stats speak for themselves:

PRI MK 18 upper on a PSA lower. Armalite 2 stage internals.

Defender 77 grain SMK

ammo link

100 and 200 yards respectively. Fired from a lead sled. Bushnell 3X12 X 40mm (AR931240).

The mil dot cross hairs worked perfectly (I usually don't get lucky with barrel length/twist and ammo to allow this to happen) with BDA.

One flyer because the target moved forward when the cardboard anchor let loose...

V
OUT
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice shooting.

I built out a precision AR a few years back on stock BCM gear. I replaced the barrel with a match grade barrel from White Oak Armory, dropped in a Geissele National Match trigger and had a high power high quality optic, and was using Federal Gold Match SMK bullets.

I was putting them in a clover leaf at 100 and was swinging the steel target at 750 yards with one shot right after the other.

Granted, it is also the Indian, not the arrow, but a damn fine bow and arrow don't hurt nothing either.

:)
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 11:17:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn good shooting
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 1:02:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn good shooting
View Quote
Not me, I used a Lead Sled.

It's the upper (barrel mainly) and the ammunition.

V
OUT
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 8:24:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I 2nd this, it's all I buy anymore for my 18" SPR topped with an SWFA 3-15 FFP.  Price is right and it's extremely consistent.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:19:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I 2nd this, it's all I buy anymore for my 18" SPR topped with an SWFA 3-15 FFP.  Price is right and it's extremely consistent.
View Quote
Here here

V
OUT
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top