Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/4/2017 12:52:24 PM EDT
Gent's,

Just want to give a shout out to/for SGAmmo. I placed my first order with them late Sunday evening for some Wolf 6.5 Grendel. My case of ammo showed up Wednesday morning - wow! For $0.23 per round, I couldn't be more happy. You guys rock...keep up the excellent work.

Link Posted: 5/4/2017 3:53:30 PM EDT
[#1]
SGammo is great.... next day ground shipping to me too!
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I discovered SGAmmo in March. Real-time stock info that is reliable, fast delivery, great selection. Glad I found them.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 10:49:46 PM EDT
[#3]
SGAmmo is GTG !  Competitive prices and quickest delivery I've never had any issues with them.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:31:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been a SG customer for several years.  Great service, products, and pricing.  Even placed a special request on an order in their comments section, and they delivered.  Loyal customer.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:29:36 PM EDT
[#5]
just got my case of Grendel from them today.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 12:10:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Beware.  SGAmmo has made me poor.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 8:29:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I hate SGAmmo. Every time they send me an email, I send them $300.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top