Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/6/2017 6:34:24 PM EDT
Well if you subscribe to the light and fast, this definitely has it at almost 3500 fps! 
If you can't see the video, here is the link: https://youtu.be/AfrjZws7Fws

.308 Winchester, 100gr CHP, Animal Instinct, Liberty Ammunition, Review
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:45:46 PM EDT
[#2]
From watching videos I have seen that speed seems to be magic in getting through armor but since this is .30 caliber and not .22 I wonder what effect that will be?  Definitely looking forward to your next video.  Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 2:28:26 AM EDT
[#3]
At $57.00 per box of 20, I'll pass.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a lot but if you have to hunt lead free, the cost is minimal.

I'd love to see it vs lvl 3 and 4 plates. Probably slices steel plates but has trouble with ceramics.

Thanks for the good videos, OP. Keep em coming!
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 9:19:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you for sharing video.

My inexpensive and versatile light weight 308 load is a 125 grain Nosler Accubond at 3100 to 3200 fps from a 20 inch barrel with a case full of Winchester 748.  It is the accuracy load in Nosler manual and shoots one hole groups at 100 yds in my bolt gun.  It even does pretty well at 1,000 yards with 32 MOA elevation to get on target.  Retains about 70% weight even at point blank range.  Not the best bonded bullet in the world but a good one you can drive very fast.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top